Wedge x Shy!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the lovely~ Tf_Callidus

I looked down and headed to class, then felt someone brush against me gently.
"Please leave me a-alone- oh, W-Wedge!" I jumped away from Wedge, who gave me a weird look.
"Why do you want me to keep away from you?" He asked.
"I-I thought you were someone else... sorry." Wedge nodded and walked to my seat. Luckily, Wedge sat next to me.
"Are you okay today?" He asked suddenly. I realized I was staring at me desk for ten minutes.
"Oh um... yeah! I'm okay." He kept glancing at me during class, then sighed.

~

After class, I was alone in the 'Sim bay' as I call it, and sat against the wall.
"Hey, you alright? And give me the truth this time." I looked up and saw Wedge.
"I... Wedge, I said I'm fine." He growled in frustration.
"No, you're not. You may be new here, but you're acting strange. I've been your friend for a long time, give me a real answer." I teared up and looked down. This caused Wedge to freeze.
"Y/n?" He sat next to me.
"I just... I'm not used to this place, and I keep fearing that a guy that bullied me back on Cybertron will find me here..." Wedge's optics widened slightly. He gently inched closed to me. He cupped my face and wiped a tear away.
"I promise that whoever bullied you won't hurt you..." Wedge moved to hug me. I blushed and hugged back, nuzzling his neck.
"Have I ever told you that out of everyone in our class, you're the least annoying?" I blushed more at his words and felt him peck my dermas. I felt my faceplate burn and I faced my fears and smashed my dermas onto his. He blushed heavily and kissed back, wrapping his arms around me. The kiss lasted for a while, maybe even getting slightly heated.
"I love you..." He told me.
"I love you too."
-
333 words :)