Shockwave x Giggly!Unpredictive!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the lovely~ @allsparkwarrior

Okay let's get this show on the road! Got 3 requests and I want to do them all in one day. Let's do this!

I quietly approached the scientist himself, Shockwave, as he was working on some sort of experiment. I hid under the table and rose up, booping him...Well, you know what I mean. I giggled and he made a strange 'grruh' sound in frustration. I've been doing this for the past week, by the way. He held onto the experiment with a tight grip, trying not to punch me then and there.
"Y/n, please, leave me alone. I am working on a crucial machine that could aid Lord Megatron in his battles!" I giggled more and repeated the gesture I did. Booping. He growled and threw the rod of the machine down, but he aimed it accidentally at me, hitting me. I gasped and fell back.
"Shockwave, I... I am sorry, okay? I just wanted to play-"
"I do not want to hear your childish explanation for this kind of behavior. You are my age! You should not be playing, you should be working like everyone else on this ship." He yelled. I felt myself tear up, but then I hugged him. He shuddered at the sudden gesture.
"What.. are you..."
"Please, Shocky, I'm sorry..."
He tensed when he heard his nickname I've given him when we were just sparklings. Because 'Shockwave' was too long for me to say. He hugged back and I pressed my dermas against the side of his faceplate. This made him gasp. After a while of processing what I just did, he leaned down and tried to kiss me with his lack of dermas. I became a giggly mess and sudden jumped onto his back, making him stumble.
"What are you doing-"
"Shush and continue working. Maybe I can learn something." He chuckled and began to continue working, feeling all warm and fuzzy when I nuzzle him.
-
Wow
This was... this was wow. It's not the greatest?
1 story down 2 more to go!!
351 words yo