G1 Starscream x Femme!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the great and powerful~NightmarePredacon

Art by me

If you want to see more art, follow my insta madison_harvell_art

Starscream had been flying in and out of the Decepticon base for..days. Never resting, just flying in and out and searching for energon. Today, Starscream had the opportunity to have the day off. He took it happily, but then groaned when his wings and back started to ache. He bit his lip a little and winced.

"Y/n!"

He yelled for me, making me stop my duties and run to his chamber. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the seeker laying on his stomach, groaning in pain and listening to an unknown band.

"Something the matter?" I asked, bowing to Starscream a little. I treated everyone here like royalty, whether true royals or not.

"M-My...my back..it hurts." I felt pity for the mech and smiled slightly. I went over to him and sat on his berth.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Could you...maybe massage it?" I blushed and nodded, pressing my servos against his metal back, gently applying pressure to it. He winced every now and then. I felt him shudder when I massaged between his wings, then I decided to tease him by stroking his wings, which made him shudder more. He sighed shakily and closed his optics. I felt him relax.

Starscream looked at me happily after a while, soon stretching out his wings. 

An hour later, I finally stopped and saw the most happiest expression on the seeker's face plate.

Starscream pulled me to his berth and cuddled close to me. I cuddled back, blushing a little.

"Thank you.." I heard him whisper. I grinned and felt his dermas meet mine for a split second. In response, I happily kissed him, feeling him kiss back.

"I should return to my duties... I'll see you later?" I told him.

"See you later."

-

301 words