Soundwave x Shy!Reader ☆REQUESTED☆

☆requested by the lovely ~ samthesilencer
Art by me

I rubbed my arm with a nervous servo as I was in front of Megatron.
"What do you need, Y/n? You've been standing around for more than 40 minutes. Speak!" I bit my lip and denied. I didn't really like talking. I was too shy to. I bowed before going away back to Soundwave, whom was my partner. Lucky me. It's rare if you're partnered with a friend. I sighed and continued my work, finding energon coordinates. I could feel Soundwave's red visor glued to the back of my helm. He tilted his head.
"You are back early." He said after stalling for a few seconds. I nodded. I felt my hands knot each other, my anxiety kicking in.
"Did it go well?" I shook my head. I looked at my hands and finally spun my chair to face the blue mech. I still had my helm down. I could sense worry in him.
"What happened?" I continued playing with my hands and kept my head down but eyed him.
"M-Megatron... w-would have s-said no..." I stuttered. Sometimes I swear stuttering is going to kill me in situations.
"Did you ask him?" I shook my head.
"Why?"
I shrugged.
"Y/n... tell me. I am your friend."
I tensed.
"I h-have work to do.." I turned around to look at my computer and continued typing coordinates. Soundwave nodded and walked to his side of the room.

~

An hour later I found myself tearing up a document. /My/ document. My request to shadow Soundwave for two days. To learn from him. I threw the confetti-like paper on the ground, leaving a large chunk. I decided to stop tearing the important document. I left our office and went to my room. Sounds walked into the office and saw the confetti. He took the pieces and, like a puzzle, out the pieces together. He frowned. He went to the next place he'd know I'd be at.
"S-Soundwave!" I gasped and hid a note from the mech.
"I have found your request torn to pieces. Explain." I hugged my pillow for comfort.
"He will s-say n..no... I know it..." He shook his head.
"You do not." I fake-yawned and laid down.
"I am tired, goodnight." He shifted on his peds and nodded before turning the light off and leaving. I turned on a flashlight I have and continued writing the note to Soundwave and Megatron.
"Dear Soundwave and Megatron,
I know I've been a push over ever since I got here. I'm too shy to do anything. I can't talk to anyone except Soundwave, I can only type in coordinates, I stutter a lot... which is why I'm leaving. I don't know where I am going, but know that I love you both. And Soundwave, please don't try to find me.
Thank you, Y/n" I tucked the note under my pillow and slept until midnight. Megatron and Soundwave we're asleep, and I quickly and quietly placed the note on my lord's throne.
"Goodbye, guys..." I whispered.
I made my way to the exit and ran outside. I felt the cool rush of the summer night breeze and ran faster to smell the summer air. It smelled like rain. Rain is coming. I slowed my pace down and found myself in a marshy area. I didn't look where I was stepping and ended up getting caught in mud. Thick mud.
"No- no, no! N-not n-n-now...!" I started glitching. I only glitches when I was really scared. Only Soundwave knows this. No one else on the Nemesis.
"Please!!" I tried flying/jumping, but it didn't work. I continued sinking. That's when everything got worse. The rain came. Heavy and wet and soaking everything it touches. The rain made the mud extra slick. Making me slide further down. I screamed and then before my head was under the mud, a servo grabbed mine. It yanked me free from my prison and I fell onto the grass. My metal skin, now stained with green and brown, soaked and shined bright in the rain. I was crying and glitching nonstop.
"What were you doing?!" I heard the familiar voice of Soundwave.
"I-I... I... I'm so sorry!!!" I ran to him and hugged him. He fell back, mainly from slipping on the wet grass. I cried into his chest and he nuzzled my neck. I was glitching still.
"Why did you run away?"
"Did you see the n-note on Megatron's throne?" He shook his head.
"Let's go read it, then..." I softly said. he picked me up and carried me to the base.

~

"Dear Soundwave and Megatron,
I know I've been a push over ever since I got here. I'm too shy to do anything. I can't talk to anyone except Soundwave, I can only type in coordinates, I stutter a lot... which is why I'm leaving. I don't know where I am going, but know that I love you both. And Soundwave, please don't try to find me.
Thank you, Y/n," Soundwave had a sad expression to his mask.
"You do not know?" I wiped a loose tear away.
"What?" He held me close.
"Megatron has accepted your request. You can shadow me for two days." I gasped.
"How?! I tore the document!" He held up the glued and taped puzzle of a document.
"You- Soundwave! You really didn't ne-need to..." I hugged him and he hugged back.
"I want what's best for the ones I care deeply about." I smiled and had tears in my optics.
"I love you!" I said out of nowhere. He held me closer.
"I love you as well." I blushed and pressed a kiss to his mask where his lips would be. He giggled and moved his mask down. He pressed his lips onto mine with passion and full love. I've never seen him show this much emotion. And I love it. I kissed back with equal amount of force and he held onto my waist. I had my arms around his neck and casually played with the little spikes on his helm. He hummed and I saw his cheeks glow blue.
"Thank you for accepting me for my shyness..." I stuttered quietly. He pressed another kiss to my lips and I cuddled into his chest. Suddenly a yawn and grumbling came from the dark area.
"Guys- I'm trying to sleep?! Take it somewhere else." It was Rumble.
"Go back to bed." I said. Tiredly, He did so, well, fell asleep on the throne. I laughed and smiled.
Without Soundwave... I'd be dead. I really love him.

Wow! I sort of like this! I apologize if it was not what you were expecting. I hope you enjoyed anyway! 1139 words

 I hope you enjoyed anyway! 1139 words☆