Soundwave x Reader

I was friends with Soundwave, but I didn't know the rest of the Decepticons. I was scared of Megatron.
"Statement: You have nothing to worry about." Soundwave reassured. I was shaking.
"I-I know... I just... I'm scared..." my optics widened and I tripped on my own feet, almost falling, but two strong arms caught me.
"Careful." He spoke in his deep, monotone voice. I wrapped my arms around his waist, making him tense.
"Carry me?" He nodded and I climbed onto his shoulders, hugging him. Normally he'd never do this to just any friend.
"I... I feel weak..." Soundwave stopped.
"Fact: feeling anxious, weak, and/or sick before meeting someone is common." I rested my head on his, cuddling into him.
"I feel sick..." I mumbled and rested my head on his for a while.
"Like I said, it is a common feeling to get if you are anxious." I frowned.
"We are here." We went inside and I straightened my posture.
"I... I don't know what to say. I'm an Autobot... what if he-"
"Ah, Soundwave. I've been looking for you. Why did you bring this ...thing... in here!" He saw me.
"I-I'm Y/n... I'm an Autobot and Sounds' friend."
"An AUTOBOT?!" I flinched and fell to the floor, bowing before to Megatron. It was like he was my king. He seemed surprised.
"Please... I'd like to join you, my king." He frowned.
"This could be an Autobot trick!"
"Negative, Megatron. Y/n has always wanted to be a Decepticon." Megatron thought for a while.
"And how can I trust you?" Megatron asked.
"I, Y/n, an Autobot, shall harm myself for my new ruler, my king, Megatron." I shot my arm with my blaster, wincing.
"I-is that enough?" I asked. Megatron looked shocked.
"It.. is. Y/n, welcome to the Decepticons." I smiled with tears in my optics. Megatron walked away and I felt Soundwave pick me up and walk to his berthroom.
"Why did you do this?" He asked. He laid me down.
"I... I don't know... it hurts... so.. bad!" I cried.
"Fact: It is not that bad. Statement: you will be okay." I blushed as he hovered over me. He cleaned the destroyed metal and patched it up. Good as new. I thought he was going to move away, but I was wrong. He held my shoulders down, pinning me.
"Fact: I care about you." He pressed his lip plates to mine, making me shudder.
"S-Soundwave...!" I gasped in surprise. He kissed my neck, going down to my "collarbone". I hummed and grabbed his face plate and slammed my lips onto his tenderly. He hummed in surprise. It sounded so weird but awesome. It was robotic-like.
"I care about you as well, Sounds." His fingers were gliding up and down my waist slowly, teasing me and making me shudder.
"Y/n.." he whispered in a low tone seductively. He kissed me, gliding his metallic tongue across my lip, making me open my mouth for him. He explored my cavern, humming in pleasure. I rolled so I was on him. I pulled away, then started to kiss his neck and chest plates. He groaned and blushed. He smiled.
"F-Fact...: I l-love you." He stuttered and groaned.
"Fact: I love you more."
"Negative. Impossible." I cuddled into him.
"Nothing is impossible if you have the right imagination." He smiled again and pressed a kiss to my forehead. We snuggled and fell asleep.

~
590 words

Have an autocorrect fail! :D