Shockwave x Human!Reader

Art by me!

Sorry if you see anything that indicates that the reader is cybertronian. I was intending on that, then changed my mind 5 days later lol

I smiled as a hung up a 'I want to believe' UFO poster above my bed, then put some alien figurines on a shelf. I grinned as I put my dvd series of X-Files in the cubby of a shelf that had alien stickers all over it.
I smiled at the look of my room.
Green LED lights traced the rim of the wall and ceiling. Glowing stars and planet stickers were placed onto the ceiling. Everything was space and alien themed.

"What is this?" I flinched and looked at the one-eyed bot who was pointing at a green alien on a poster on the wall.
"That's an alien!"
Shockwave seemed to frown.
"How is that an alien, when I am an alien and you have met other forms of aliens?" He replied.
"It's from a show."
"Humans are aware of what aliens look like..." I bit my lip.
"It's called the X-Files..."
"It's called fake news." He replied.
I growled.
"How are we supposed to know what aliens look like?! You guys didn't decide to show up until the 80's!"
"You have ✨me✨"  shockwave said.
"You're sleeping outside tonight."
He scoffed and tore down one of the posters.
"I'M NOT GREEN."
"IT IS A SHOW!"
"WHO BLOODY CARES WHAT IT IS?!"
"I DO!"
"WELL I DO NOT!"
"AT LEAST FOX MULDER IS PRETTIER THAN YOU!"
I growled and left.

~

A few hours after the argument, I saw Shockwave and felt a little sad for myself.
I just had a stupid argument with an actual alien... who knows about alien things...
"H-hey, Shockwave, I'm sorry."
I yelped when I felt his lack of dermas meet my lips.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
"For being right..."
"What?"
"X-Files is a good show... I hate to admit."
-
This was..horrible..
305 words