Megatron x Reader

/Why do I have to tuck her in?/
Art by me
I yawned and rested my helm on my arms on the table.
"If you're so tired go to bed." Megatron told me. I yawned and closed my eyes.
"Nuh-uh..." I mumbled. He sighed and continued to work at the table I had drifted off on. He sorted through data pads mainly.
"Y/n, wake up." Megatron woke me up and picked me up carefully. He walked to his berthroom and set me on his berth. Soundwave was currently working on fixing a communication wire that had been cut (thanks Laserbeak) in Megatron's chambers. I lazily waved to the blue mech and he waved back a little.
"Sleep in here, it will be more comforting." My liege told me in a small voice. I was about to fall asleep but something kept me from doing so.
"Soundwave? I can not sleep."
"Megatron.. Y/n wishes to be tucked in." I blushed and turned a bit.
"Why should I be the one to tuck her in?" Soundwave didn't reply and continued his wiring work.
"Okay. Just this once. I'm trusting you won't tell anyone about this?" Soundwave nodded.
"Affirmative."
"To trust the /communications/ officer to not tell is...impressive." I mumbled. Megatron walked over to me and started to softly hum a lullaby. His soothing voice caught me off guard and I felt my optics grow heavy as my lids met one another. Soundwave didn't bother me nor Megatron as Megatron had been trying to get me to sleep in a comfortable area for a good while.
"Goodnight, Y/n." The leader said calmly. He pulled his blankets up to my chest and fluffed the pillows under my helm. He kissed my forehead and cheek, nose. Soundwave held a smile but no one could notice.
"Night...Mega...t-tron...." he sighed and laid next to me until he knew I was fully asleep. Soundwave gave the leader a thumbs up.
"Congratulations." Soundwave said before leaving us.
"I love you." Megatron whispered.
"I love you too..."
'Shoot she's awake-'

-
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa 348 words