MTMTE Perceptor x Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

More than yeets the eye~
Requested by the magnificent~ LittleSnowAngel

-
I growled at Tailgate who was running around the grassy area. The crew members of each ship had landed on Earth to celebrate a successful mission.
Megatron, new to the whole 'be nice' thing, sat down on a chair and hesitated before drinking some high grade.
I sat against a tree, watching the fairy lights that hung around the party area. I thought I was alone, but a certain mech walked up to me and sat down next to me. I took a drink of high grade, already feeling intoxicated. I could tell my friend was intoxicated as well.
"You look marvelous," he complimented. I felt my face flush and I looked at Perceptor. He had a flushed face, probably from the high grade.
"You're not too bad yourself, Percy." He chuckled at the name and pulled me closer.
"You look so...perfect... I could just claim you as mine~"
This time my fave was completely flushed.
"Claim..me...?"
He gave me an...interesting..smile.
"Quite~ But, of course, I could just kiss you and ask you some things." I didn't hesitate before pressing my dermas to his. Both heavily drunk, and the kiss began to get slightly heated. We both pulled away before anything else happened, and he then asked,
"Will you be the mate to my spark?"
I giggled and nodded, pecking his high-grade-tasting dermas.
-
This legit sucked because I don't have any inspiration... it's slowly coming back, though.
302 words
-
Also!
Do you seek the comfort of a certain police mustang? Do you feel you must confront him and confess your undying love for him? Well.. SAY NO MORE! Check out Flashing Lights, a Barricade x Reader story written by your favorite author, me! (Ok ok sorry-)