Tired!Soundwave x Reader

Power Low

He was acting strange, some may say. His normal robotic, and might I say attractive, voice was deeper and slower. He was slow and everything, in fact. He has never acted like this.

"What's wrong with you, Soundwave?" I asked the blue mech. Soundwave slowly looked towards me.

"Power...Low..." He said.

"I told you to recharge! This is what happens when you don't recharge for a week or more." He fell to his knees.

"Come with me, it'll be okay." He could not stand. I helped him up and guided him to his berthroom.

~

"I am fine." He told me, "I do not require recharging." Man, he is gonna be stubborn, isn't he?

"Yes, you do! You fell down and you're being slow!" Soundwave slowly shook his helm. 

"Negative." His voice was deeper and slower. This started to scare me. I pushed the mech onto the berth and he didn't fight back. 

"Power...low...." He repeated. 

"Yes! Then sleep!" 

"Negative." He sounded weaker this time. Like he was fighting for his life and he was losing.

"You're not going to die if you recharge, Sounds." 

"Power...L-Low..." He started to glitch a bit and he finally didn't move nor talk.

"Sounds?" I could hear soft venting. "Finally..." I was about to move away but was pulled onto the berth. I found myself smiling as I stared at the tired mech.

"Good night, Soundwave." 

~

We woke up in the afternoon. Around 12:30. Soundwave had pulled me close to his chassis and his helm had found a place in the crook of my neck. We stayed like this until we fully woke up.

"Good...er-afternoon, Sounds." 

"Power successfully restored to 100%." He said.  I smiled.

"I told you all that you needed was sleep. But you didn't believe me-" Soundwave placed a fast kiss to my dermas.

"I am grateful for your aid." I stared at the attractive blue mech in front of me and found myself smiling.

"You're welcome!" He stole another kiss. I laughed a little and stole one from him. He enjoyed the semi-short act of passion. 

"Let's get some breakfast, shall we?"

"Affirmative."

-

Reeeee this was so shooooort :( 346 words