Astrotrain x Human!Reader

Ugh I love this cutie 😒❤️
/phonophobia /

I have always been afraid of suddenly loud noises. Thunder, things falling, horns, anything loud. And why I have a freaking triple changer that turn into a train as a friend, I don't know. I had grown very close to the triple changer himself and I actually sort of wish he would return my strong feelings back. I was currently seated in the soft seat of Astrotrain as he flew around the city of New York. Apparently there have been news of fresh and strong energy flowing mysteriously through some parts of the city. Mainly through the water mains, which sparked curiosity within my mind. Astrotrain saw Starscream, who was with us in search of what could be causing the strange power, and yelled suddenly when Starscream was heading to a water fountain. Well, more falling to a water fountain. The loud noise caused me to stiffen up and shake.
"D-do you have to yell?" I asked. Astrotrain does not know about my fear, and I don't think he will ever know. I don't talk about my own life a lot to others.
"Sorry, Y/n." Astrotrain apologized to me with a soft tone. I relaxed into his seat and Astrotrain landed in a blocked off tunnel underground. I stepped out into the smelly street and saw the water main pipes. They leaked white oil that made a 'drip' sound every time it fell a little. Astrotrain and I were the only ones in the dark tunnel, and just our luck it started down pouring. The rain water casually flooded the stone floor under our feet which wasn't a bad thing for Astro. I shivered as the water managed to stop just above my ankles. A loud freaking sound with a loud crash of thunder made me jump and scream. This gained the curious optics of the triple changer.
"What is up with you today?" He asked me.
"I'm sorry- this was a bad idea-" he knelt down to me.
"You aren't telling me something... what is wrong?" This time Astrotrain looked around and heard a sound like a train slowly moving on the abandoned tracks. He saw the rogue vehicle and transformed to his train form and blew his whistle. The loud whistle made me fall on the ground shaking with fear. The train stopped and something weirder happened. No one was in the train.
"Could it b-be from t-he energy?" I asked with multiple stutters escaping my soft lips.
"It could be. Hey, you wouldn't possibly be afraid of loud noises, would you?"
"What? N-no- ah!" Astrotrain blew the whistle again and he transformed back.
"You lie." I groaned and felt tears in my e/c eyes. Astrotrain picked me up and held me close.
"Is there a reason why you are afraid of loud noises?"
"I... I... am scared because they remind me of the A vs D battles..." Astrotrain cocked his helm.
"What does that mean?"
"Autobot vs Decepticon..." Astro pressed a hidden button and he changed into his holoform.
"It's okay to have fears, Y/n." I cuddled close to his chest.
"What are you afraid of?"
"Mainly being used... like as a Decepticon tool instead of an actual member." I buried my head into his neck and he held me by my waist.
"Well, we should head back to the base to tell Mega-" Astrotrain surprised me by locking his lips with mine. His lips were soft and smooth as they met mine. He held me with gentle care as he pulled back after a while of us kissing.
"Now we should go."
I smiled and left with Astro.
-
627 words