Smokescreen x Shy!Human!Girl!Reader ⭐REQUESTED⭐

Requested by the great~ Ancis93

I sat on my c/c (couch color) couch, then leaned forward, looking at my f/c roller blades. I grabbed one and gently slid my foot into the shoe of it, then grabbed the strings and began to tie it, then buckled and tightened the straps. I did the same to the other, then stood up and went outside carefully, making sure to hold on to anything I could so I would not fall.

Most of the neighborhood kids around my age didn't really like going outside. They were always too busy playing video games. I kind of wished I had someone to hang out with sometimes.

I gently stepped sideways to a sidewalk that was smooth. I, then, began to roll the blades forward on the cement, being very careful.

I didn't really know where I was going, I just wanted to be outside. I do like being inside better than outside, but I have to get out, eventually.

I took a sharp right, then stopped at a stop sign.

I looked left for traffic, then I looked right for traffic. No one was coming. I rolled to the other side of the sidewalk and looked up at the bright green leaves that splattered the trees. My gaze fell down to the grass, noticing that the grass was just has bright as the leaves. I saw a squirrel hop up to a tree, hearing the scratching sounds the claws made when in contact with the rough tree wood.

I didn't realize I was in the middle of a road. The scenery distracted me. I was shoved out of my thoughts when a loud screech sound met my ears, then I fell forward when something hit my back, hard.

My head almost hit the pavement, but I stopped the fall the best I could. I saw a car behind me. I also saw blood. My blood. I started to breathe heavily, then noticed the car wasn't a normal car.
It was Smokescreen.

~

I don't remember what happened. I kept my eyes closed, then realized I found myself in the Autobot base. I knew from the mechanical smell of oil, energon and other mechanical things.

"Is she okay?"

"I swear, I didn't mean to!"

I heard voices all around me, then opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Optimus Prime's bright blue optics. I looked at everyone around me, then felt as if I was drowning. I never was one to like being looked at. Being the center of attention of multiple bots and humans? No thanks!

My breathing got noticeably heavy, and I had to lay down.

"O-Optimus!" I said softly.

"You will be alright, Y/n." He said.

My gaze fell to my left, seeing a familiar mech.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry! I didn't s-"

I passed out.

~

I woke up in a new area, knowing the area as my chambers.

I was alone this time, then saw a tablet on my table. I tapped it and saw a hologram of Optimus's head.

"Dinner is on the table. Depending on how long you decide to rest, it may be in the fridge."

I groaned and went back to my bed.
All I wanted to do was to rest.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard soft knocking on my door.

"Enter."

The door opened and I saw Smokescreen.

"Oh...hello." I said, quickly sitting up on the bed.

"I never got to really apologize to you earlier..." I nodded and moved over, making room for his holoform, which he sat next to me.

"I am so sorry-"

I cut him off, "that's it? You're just going to hit me and say sorry?"

"You didn't let me finish! I'm sorry for-"

"You said the same thing!"

"Stop cutting me off! Look, I'm sorry I-"

"What? Didn't hear you- mmh?" I felt the world pause and my face burn as I felt Smokescreen's lips on mine. I kissed back, smiling in the kiss.

"I... accept your apology." I said shyly.

He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back fast.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"Just a few bruises." He pecked the bruises, making my face burn again.

He laid next to me, I laid down as well. He gently held me in his arms, smiling.

"Rest..." I nodded and gladly did as told.

-
738 words