Omega x Sparkling!Reader ⭐REQUESTED⭐

Requested by the holy~  Kinpatsu1993

I whimpered as Omega had taken my toy away from me and set it on a shelf too high for me to reach.

"Recharge. Now." I heard Omega say sternly. I began to cry, thinking he was mad at me.

This triggered his sirely instincts.

He picked me up and rocked me gently in his arms. He gently shushed me, then began to hum a lullaby.

"We can play with Mr. Optimus tomorrow." He said, referring to the toy he had put on the shelf.

My cries slowly died down. All of the stress made me tired. I reached for my crib and smiled when Omega placed me in it, then tucked me in and handed me a f/b (favorite bot) plush. I grabbed it tightly and hugged it, my engine(s) purring in delight. I saw Omega smile and felt him peck my forehelm before walking to the light switch to turn it off. He had turned on some night lights I had so my room wasn't too dark.

~

I woke up in the middle of the night, crying.
Omega had ran into my room, nearly blasting the door down.

"What is it?!" He asked, concern lacing his words.
I cried and pointed to a mysterious figure hiding in the shadows. Omega growled and readied his blaster, then turned the light on and relaxed when it was just a chair with a few books on it.

"Oh..." I said softly.
Omega put the chair in a place where it wouldn't look like a mysterious figure.

"Get some rest."

I nodded and slowly fell into recharge, purring as I nuzzled my plush.

For the rest of the night, I recharged well.
-
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
290 words apparently