Bumblebee x Shy!Human!Reader ⭐REQUESTED⭐

Requested by the legendary~ Zardy-Fools-hardy987

Art by me!

I stared outside, watching the raindrops fall and hit the ground. I was the only one at the base. Even Ratchet wasn't around. They were all on some Energon mission.
My gaze fell to my legs and my arms. I had bruises all over my body from my ex. That's sort of how I met the Autobots in the first place.

My ex was Starscream.
I never knew he was a Decepticon. He treated me fairly well, but, if I didn't do what he asked, he would hurt me.

I began to tremble and flinch at every noise.

I saw the bots come back and I hid under a table.

"Where's Y/n?" I heard Bee ask, but before he could start panicking, he found me.

"Hey...are you okay?"

I trembled.

He frowned and brought me to his room. I didn't talk at all.

"What's got you so shy, all of a sudden?" I cried softly.

"I'm scared he will come back!" Bumblebee frowned more and went into his holoform, hugging me.

"I promise, I won't let that happen to you." My face turned red and I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Thanks, Bee..." I softly mumbled. I blushed when Bee moved his hand to my chin, making me look at him. Then, he leaned in and kissed me softly. I shyly kissed back, blushing more.

"I...I like you, Y/n. I have since I first rescued you from Starscream." I grinned and kissed him.

"I like you too!"
-
Fluff!!!
270 words