Ratchet x Mech!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the best~ @oxcyna

Ratchet leaned against the wall, staring at me with his bright green optics. That's right. He got into some synthetic energon. He had a strange smirk on his faceplate that I've never seen before. I overheard a conversation that Arcee and Bee were having.
"Ratchet keeps staring at him weirdly. It's not like him.."
I heard Bee beep out a response.
Just when I was about to look back at Ratchet, I was shoved against a wall by the devil himself.
"R-Ratchet- ouch-" I saw something familiar flash in his optics. Realization. He hurt me. With his own servos.

He would never hurt me on purpose like this.

He quickly let go of me and the smirk faded into a look of pity.
"I.. didn't want that to happen. Need a servo?" He purred out. I blushed and nodded, feeling my back plates crack and squeak like metal on metal.
Ratchet made me lay on my stomach and he was hesitating with the tweezers in his servo.
It's not him.
I noticed a light blue color on his cheeks and realized he was blushing.
"Ratchet, today, maybe?" I said, getting impatient.
"I am trying to remember how I-"
"You forgot?" I snapped.
Ratchet suddenly flinched and his optics returned to their original color. Apparently large amounts of realization and stupidity cures everything.
With that, he gently pushed my back onto my stomach and fixed my injured back. He then pressed a soft kiss to my dermas when I sat up. I kissed back and smiled.
"Idiot." I said.
"Moron."
-
267 words :D