Optimus x Human!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the awesome ~ ELISEBAGNALL

Sorry if the plot is a bit messed up

-

Optimus didn't know what he was feeling. He felt nervous when around me, his spark pulsed when I touched him. He didn't realize what he was actually feeling. He's in love with a human.
He wished to learn more about human feelings, like what they do when they are in love, or crushing, but he couldn't find anything.
But he knew of one way to find out.
Ask a human.

~

Optimus and I were seated under an oak tree on a warm evening, watching the sun splash into the ocean-like horizon. The sky, shining bright red and pink, shimmered with pink, fluffy clouds.
"May I ask you a question about human behavior?" Optimus got my attention. I smiled at him and nodded.
Hesitating, Optimus spoke, "when does a human know they're in love? What do they feel?"
The questions caught me off guard.
"Well, they feel a pull towards that person, and their hearts beat rapidly when around said person, they get all nervous and clumsy..." I explained.
"That explains my strange, sudden feelings when around you..." Optimus muttered. My gaze went back to him, a blush started on my face.
"You... you like me, Optimus?" I asked. Optimus blushed as well, then nodded.
"I do," I grinned and climbed the giant mech, then pecked his dermas. He smiled and pecked me gently.
"I like you too."
We finished the evening by watching as the golden sun sank down, allowing the bright moon to surface and blind the night with the stars. Sitting on the servo of the prime himself, both relaxing.
-
278 words