Valentine Scenarios - Autobots and Decepticons!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ❤️

⭐️Optimus⭐️"Happy Valentine's day, Optimus!" I chirped excitedly

⭐️Optimus⭐️
"Happy Valentine's day, Optimus!" I chirped excitedly. He smiled in return. He knows about the human holiday from being friends with Spike and Carly.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, Y/n. Do you have a special someone? Or are you marching on alone today?" Wow, he didn't have to say it so coldly...

"Um... actually I don't have anyone. Heyyy... everyone else has someone! Wanna be my valentine?" Optimus tilted his head.

"I don't understand, how can I be a holiday?"

"No, no, no, being someone's valentine means that you are their lover!" He blushed.

"Well, in that case, yes. I would love to be your valentine."

"Great! Here! I thought I'd have to stash these away again this year!"

I gave him some cards in the shape of a heart, chocolate energon that I bought this morning, a teddy bear, and heart plushies. He smiled and hugged me.

"I wish I brought you something equally as great."

"It is not what you get that matters, it's that you have the best gift on this day that matters."

"Hm?"

"You! I have you! You're the best gift ever and you're way better than those." He smiled and let a cute chuckle escape.

" He smiled and let a cute chuckle escape

⭐️Ratchet⭐️

I placed a bouquet of flowers on his desk and left. When he returned he saw the beautiful blue flowers and tilted his head. He has a secret admirer.

"Hey, Ratchet!" I grinned at my favorite medic.

"Hello, how are you?"