Knockout x Reader

This song also screams Knockout

Knockout left the Nemesis with a glare. Everyone, especially Megatron, had been beating down on the poor red mech.
"I will be back in a few minutes." He would say. This time he said nothing... just left.
"Knockout! Knockout!" I called out to the open scenery around me and didn't hear him reply. He wasn't in sight. The moon was high in the sky and I realized where he might be. I changed into my alt mode, a c/t (car type), and drove on the empty streets. The street lights were my only light along with my white headlights. The silent road soon became apparent that Knockout would be here. I saw the cherry red mech driving relatively fast along the right lane.
"Knockout... please, slow down!" He didn't reply.
"Please... I'm not going to yell at you." I drove faster and caught up to him.
"Go away." He demanded.
"Why should I? I've gotten this far to find you. I couldn't stop thinking of you." The streetlights led us to a curve that soon led to a fork. He drove faster onto a dirt road with no lights leading us. He was stuttering and soon stopped and transformed back and ran up a hill. I changed and ran after him.
"Knockout!" He didn't want to show the wetness of his optics.
"Running from your problems wont fix anything!" I growled and ran faster, pouncing onto the medic. He grunted as he fell down with me on him.
"K-Knockout please..." I begged.
"How can you save my reputation on the Nemesis?" He gave up trying to hide the tears and let them flow quietly.
"I know how it feels to be miserable like that... everyone thinking you're less than your rank... please, just let me help you." He looked at the dark grass that he had been sitting on ever since I tackled him. I was nearly laying on his chassis and he used his arms to support his weight from laying down.
"You're right... I shouldn't be running away from my problems." He pulled me close.
"I hadn't realized that I remember one thing that helps me calm down. The comfort you give. But of course, you could easily scratch my paint job my tackling me again." He told me with a slight smile that I returned.
"I love it when you're not upset." He smirked and held me against his chest. He laid back and his arms slid to my waist, mainly my hips.
"Has Megatron locked you in a wall yet?" Knockout asked out of the blue. I nodded.
"He has, but it was truly my fault-mm-" I saved my breath when I felt his dermas connecting with mine.
"Save your breath for something true, lovely." Knockout kissed my neck cables and I smiled.
"O-okay..." I agreed. The medic held my stomach as I flipped so I was looking at the sky. He had buried his helm onto my shoulder and sighed.
"Let's spend the night here and return to the base in the morning, shall we? That way we both can have a little break from our home."
"Sounds like a deal."

-
537 words ;)