Knockout x Injured!Reader

Limping, and letting a few tears out, I fell onto the ground.
"Starscream! Soundwave! Megatron!? Anyone..please....help me! I don't want to die!" I had been stabbed in the chest with a spike from a cave. I cried as I saw blue blood leaking from the wound.
"Y/n?!" Knockout ran to me, picked me up and ran to the portal back to the base. I cried and cuddled into his chest. He laid me on the medical berth and grabbed some supplies.
"How did this happen?! What happened?! Darling, please... say something!" He begged. I have never seen him this...needy... sure, flirting, but for him to demand answers and be this concerned?
"I..." I coughed and felt my world fade to black. He checked my spark monitor and sighed in relief when it showed I was still alive.

~
I awoke to Knockout placing his hands on my shoulders.
"Please, please... be okay!" He said. Starscream and Soundwave along with Megatron were by my side. I was dizzy, and I stared at Knockout. He stared at me with concerned optics.
"Are you okay, my love?" He asked. I brought him to me, making him rest his forehead on mine. His red optics stared hope-filled into mine. I smiled.
"That was one heck of an injury... but I'm okay." Megatron patted my head and smiled.
"I am glad to see you back in full health." I smiled more and Knockout dismissed the rest of the crew that were in the medbay. Knockout placed his lips onto mine, making me jump back.
"I'm so.. freaking glad you're okay..." he whispered.
"I am too."
"Tell me, love, will you be my sparkmate?" I kissed him and he kissed back roughly.
"Does that answer your question?"
"It sure does, love."

~
301 words