Teletraan I x Reader

I leaned back in my chair, legs on Teletraan I 'desk'/dashboard thing. I sighed and smiled. It was only me in the Autobot base today.
"Teletraan I, you realize how much we rely on you for tasks?" I asked, not really expecting much of an answer.
"Why, of course I do, Y/n. You realize the Autobots rely on you and trust you the most?" He replied, which sort of startled me.
"That was oddly smart for a computer..."
"What do you mean? Computers are very smart." I chuckled and sat up, setting my legs on the floor.
"I do not mind if you use me as a footrest. It doesn't bother me." He added. I slowly raised my legs up and rested them on him.
"So um... you are... alive alive?" I asked in confusion.
"I most certainly am."
"And... I've walked out here yelling like a madman... to songs..when I thought I was alone..."
"Affirmative, Y/n. I find your voice very soothing." I blushed.
"Uh...t-thanks, I guess. Sorry, I'm still getting used to... well... you?" He laughed.
"You've known me for a very long time." I smiled.
We talked for a while until the Autobots returned from their mission.
"Optimus, you never told me Teletraan I could actually...well, live!" Optimus smiled.
"You didn't know? He talks about you a lot, especially when you're on a mission. As if he is concerned." I blushed.
"W-What? Really?" Optimus smirked at my blushy face.
He had an idea.

~

"Autobots, roll out!" Optimus and the others left me once again. Well, Teletraan I and me. I nervously approached the computer and sat down on the seat.
"Hello, Y/n. I haven't seen you all day. How are you doing?" I sighed.
"I..I actually...- um... I'm fine, thank you." I decided against my first choice of words. And thoughts.
"Do you have something on your mind?" He asked. I had to do this.
"Optimus said you often talk about me...?" Teletraan I seemed to smile. I don't know how, but I could nearly feel it.
"Indeed, miss! You are very smart, funny, loyal, and brave! I always worry about you when you go on missions. Will you return hurt, or will you not return at all? Those questions just pound at my circuits every time. I have concluded that I must really care about you." I felt my face heat up.
"You...care about me? Telly..." he chuckled at the nickname.
"I also have concluded that I must have grown attracted to you." He added.
"I...I can't help but feel the same. Ever since the day you spoke to me... like now... I feel like I am wanted." His screen switched and there was a heart on it.
"Will you do the honors of being my lovely sparkmate?" I smiled and put my hand on his desk thing.
"I shall do the honors."

-

*inhale* REEEEEEEEE
493 words