Soundwave x Reader

⚠️making out⚠️
Art by me feel free to use it as a wallpaper I don't care haha

"S-Soundwave, please... I'm trying to work!" My friend has been overly adorable and cuddly lately. Soundwave snuggled into the back of my neck and sent shivers down my spine.
"You have a break." He replied. I blushed and sighed.
"Why are you being so unlike yourself? What's going on?" He hummed and brought me close to his chest.
"It is nothing. I feel you should have some love. Megatron has not been too friendly with you lately." I bit my lip and remembered the times he nearly threw me against the wall, and the times he did throw me against the wall. I still have the bruises and scars.
"Thank you for your kindness, Sounds, but please, I will go to your room on my break." He once again put his helm against my neck.
"Correction: You are on your break right now. You decide to work on your break." Darn. He didn't fall for it. It's not that I don't want to be with him, I do, but I want to work.
"Fine, let's get this done and over with." We walked to his room and he, like a gentleman, let me enter first then he entered and closed the door. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and let his mask down. His gorgeous lips were revealed and his beautiful purplish-red eyes gazed into mine as if he was stalking his prey. I felt my cheeks warm up and my fans kick on. He led me to his berth and laid me down. He straddled me and smirked. Oh Primus...
"S...Sounds...?" He shut me up rather quickly by connecting our dermas. He had neon lights lighting the room and the window slightly cracked, letting a cool breeze into the room. This couldn't be anymore perfect.
"Mm..." he grunted quietly.
My glossa slipped across his derma and he closed his eyes in pleasure. Oh, he was enjoying this. Too much, some may say. But it didn't matter. The curtains hanging on the rod above his window blew up and down from the wind. Soundwave held my waist in a gentle yet harsh grasp that said 'you're mine'. He let out a soft moan when I stuck my glossa in his intake. He fought with me and I rolled so I was pinning him. He moaned again when I disconnected our intakes, a strand of robotic saliva connecting us. I kissed his chest and went down to his hips. I let my hand slide to his tibulen. His face was already painted a deep shade of blue, and I started to kiss back up to his neck. I licked his neck and felt him shudder multiple exciting times. He finally had enough of me dominating him and he moved so he straddled me. He teased me by softly venting on my neck, but didn't actually kiss me.
"Stop teasing, Sounds..." I mumbled. He smirked. He teased me again and the right when I had enough of him teasing he slammed his lips onto mine and immediately turned into a make out session. His glossa dancing with mine and his servos inched to my lower hips. I moaned and he shuddered at the sound. I brought him closer and played with the little spikes that were on his helm. He moaned and kissed my neck. He moved to kiss just above my chassis. His leg moved so it was on the inner part of my legs. He leaned himself on me and straddled me again and put a servo on the inside of my tibulen, much like I did to him. Teasing me every now and then. For the third time, the taste of energon was in my mouth as he kissed me. The eel searched for his prey and I let out another moan as the eel had found it. He kissed my neck and then pulled away.
"Your break is over in 2 minutes 29 seconds." Soundwave told me. I couldn't get back to work now. My face was blue and Soundwave was the only thing in my processor. I closed my eyes and pulled him to me. He laid next to me and I cuddled into his chassis.
"I love you. And I'm not going back to work now. Megatron can throw me against a wall if he wants, but I'm staying right here with you." He shuddered once more and smiled.
"I love you as well."

~
Eek.
748 words