Starscream x Anxious!High Schooler!Reader

⚠️Throwing up⚠️
Art by me

I groaned as my stupid phone rang annoyingly to tell me it was time to wake up. I was about to think of the ways of getting out of going to school, but then I thought of the positive. I ran to Starscream, my guardian, and he saw me in my messy pajamas and messy hair.
"You have school, shouldn't you get ready?!" He asked. I coughed and forced myself to look sad.
"I... I don't-"
"Don't even." I hugged his leg and he frowned and changed to his human form.
"What do you need?!" I snuggled into his neck and he sighed, knowing what I desired.
"If I came with you today, will you stop begging to stay home?" Starscream asked with a big sigh. I nodded and he groaned.
"Fine...luckily it's Friday." I grinned and squealed as I ran to change and get ready for school.

~

"So... what do you even do at school?" Starscream asked as he flew me to the horrid building. I clenched the seat when I saw a familiar bully, luckily he didn't see me. Starscream must have noticed my anxiety and he tightened the seatbelt around me.
"...are..you okay, flesh bag?" I've never heard him with this much worry. Or even ask if anyone is alright.
"I...I'm fine, S-Starscream... I..." a memory of the chubby, red haired, freckled, blue eyed bully punching me in the face held me in a anxious pose. My knees bent, my foot tapping on the metal floor, the constant trembling. The reminder that I had to run to my room and quickly hide the bruise. All because I tried to stand up for myself when he knocked my books out of my arms.
"Y/n? Hey... I'm going to land. Something isn't right with you... well, something more not right than normal." I felt the sickening feeling build up in my stomach and felt nauseous. I searched my bag for my anxiety medicine, but I forgot I left it on my bed. I started to breathe heavily. Starscream transformed and held me in his arms.
"Y/n?! What's going on? If this is one of your stupid games-"
"No! No! No!! Stop..." I rolled out of his grip and started to run, but he ran and tackled me.
"Stop! Don't hurt me!"
"...Y/n, I really... really hope you know I won't hurt you. No matter how much I hate flesh bags, you seem to just make me love them... well, one of them." I was shaking and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Shhh..." he pulled me close and I only fought more until I was free of his grasp. The nausea only took a turn to the worst and I bent down and nearly threw up. I shivered badly and warm tears streamed down my cheeks as I sobbed. Screamer gave me a 'sorry' expression, his eyebrows tilted, a small pout on his lip. He gently stroked my back as I found myself hurling from anxiety. He stroked my back and calmed me down somehow.
"Hey, Hey... shhh...." I gasped for air and I winced as tears flowed from my sockets. He held me close.
"What was that all about?!" He asked me.
"Starscream... can I show y-you something?" He stared at me innocently with a head tilt.
"I suppose... go ahead." I moved my hair from my cheek, hiding the big bruise that Francis, the bully, had given me. He gasped and a face of pure shock painted on, a face I've never seen before. Today is a day of new....
"What happened? Tell me!"
"I... have a bully..." he frowned and hugged me, pressing a comforting kiss on my bruise.
"Let's go and I'll teach him how to really punch..." I shook my head and frowned.
"I guess sitting here and skipping school for one day is okay... okay, half the day." I smiled and buried my head into his chest. He hugged back and held me close to him. He pressed a smooch to my head.
"Oh, and Screamer? Thank you... and I love you too." He didn't show it to me, but he had teared up a little and a big grin formed on his plump lips.
"In that case...- never mind, you threw up... I don't want to kiss you quite yet." I laughed and hugged him.
"It was just from anxiety!~" he sighed and laid down with me on him.
"Let's just rest..."

"That sounds lovely."

H-huh? What? I'm tired, again. School really slammed me hard today. I might make a part two where Screamer goes to school with Y/n and experiences the bully himself.
Idk... yawwwwwwn~~ 😴
789 words