Cody x Reader

⚠️MAKING OUT⚠️

-Cody is a teen in this-

-Y/n has separation anxiety-

Art by me!

I frowned and hugged my stuffed animal while trying to sleep. I was spending the month at Cody's house while my parents were out of town. I whimpered softly as I thought of them, how they would peck my forehead and tuck me in at night, but now they don't. I had to tuck myself in. It was so different, and I couldn't see them. I never realized my separation anxiety was that bad until now. I felt my eyes water and softly cried. I shared a room with Cody, who was asleep on the bed next to mine.
"C..Cody," I whimpered quietly. He didn't wake up, leaving me crying. I finally got out of bed and went over to him, poking him.
"Y/n...? What's.. what's wrong?" I cried and hugged the stuffed animal tighter. He brought me into his bed and held me tight.
"Please tell me," he begged.
I just cried while laying my head on his chest, my tears soaking his shirt.
"I miss my parents.." he frowned and pecked my forehead, making more tears fall down my cheeks.
"Don't worry, they will be back soon." I nuzzled him and faced him. He gently placed his soft lips on mine, making my whimpers stop for a second. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck, laying him back on his pillows.
"You'll be fine, I believe in you." I nodded and sniffled.
"Y-yeah.... I guess.... only if I'm with you." He smiled and kissed me again, having me kiss back slightly rough.
He deepened the kiss, making me hum slightly. I felt his tongue hesitantly touch my lip, which I slowly opened my mouth slightly. Our tongues gently touched and twirled together as we both moaned. He kissed my neck and gently bit the pecked skin, making me groan in pleasure. He continued to peck down until his lips met my shirt.
"C-Cody..." I whimpered out softly. He smiled and stopped, cuddling me.
"Get some rest. You'll be alright in the morning." I smiled and cuddled back, falling asleep in his arms fast.
And he was right, everything was alright in the morning.
-
364 words