Wheelie x Reader

I'm surprised there aren't many of him on here!
⚠️Making out⚠️

He skidded to a halt and looked around. Wheelie has been trying to chase me and tag me all evening.
"Try to get me, Wheels!" I giggled and ran faster. He ran after me and was panting.
"You should slow down..." He panted and stopped running, well, more fell to the ground panting. His face was dusted blue.
"Fine... I'll make it easy for you." I approached the orange bot and held out my hand. I then pulled away when he went to touch it.
"Too slow!"
"Stop it... I... I think I need the first aid kit..." he looked at his scratched knees.
"Aww, What happened?" I gently touched his scratches and he winced, but held a childish smirk.
"Tag. You're it!" I frowned and grabbed his arm and smirked at him.
"Tag!"
"This game is lame..."
"Aww... are you bored?"
"No..." he realized he was it and pinned my arms down, shoving me to the ground. He grunted in pain at the poor decision, but ignored the pain. His face came close to mine and he held a slightly sexy smirk.
"Tag... you're it."he pressed his lips to mine and my optics widened as I found myself slowly kissing back. He dragged his glossa across my dermas and I closed my e/c optics. I hummed in pleasure as he stuck his glossa in my intake and our glossas fought for dominance.
"Mmm...." he hummed. We broke apart and got off one another as we heard pedesteps approach.
"Uhhh... hi?" Magnus greeted awkwardly.
"H-hi..."
"Let's go home so we can be alone..." Wheelie suggests with a soft kiss to my jaw.
"S-sounds good..."

What was this...
I just wanted a Wheelie x reader...
Uh...
•//•
300 words?