Raoul x Reader [P2]

⚠️SLIGHT RAPE, NOTHING TOO SEVERE⚠️
⚠️ANGSTY⚠️
⚠️MAKING OUT⚠️
⚠️A LOT OF WARNINGS LOL⚠️

I still wanna draw him 🥺

Two hours later, I got a phone call from the police telling me that it's okay to return to my house. I did not return immediately, instead, I just laid on Raoul's chest, still trying to calm down. Raoul held a soft smirk.
"I told you everything will be-"
He was interrupted by the phone ringing. I picked it up and I teared up after hearing the news.
"- we are still looking for him. Do not move from your location." I okayed the officer and hung up, sobbing.
"What happened now?" I clutched Raoul's shirt in my fists and cried.
"H..he escaped the car... they do not know how, but he's gone..." Raoul frowned and rested his head on mine.
"Everything is going to be fine..." he stroked my hair and gently placed a hesitant kiss to my lips. Suddenly, the door opened and revealed my step dad. He held a knife in one hand and a clenched fist the other. He had a seething rage-like aura around him, and he growled.
"I thought I told you to not go here. And to not tell anyone." He growled and I felt Raoul sit up slightly, holding me close.
"Leave her alone." Raoul growled. My step dad growled more and began to unbutton his pants.
"You asked for this, young lady." I began to tear up and hugged Raoul tightly. I was suddenly yanked forward out of Raoul's grasp. He let out a soft gasp and tried to rescue me, but suddenly felt the cold metal of the knife meet his neck. My step father didn't cut too deep, just a little cut. I whimpered and sobbed when I felt my step father's lower region rub against my entrance. I sobbed and tried to push him away, but that only resulted in the knife cutting my stomach. I stumbled back and held my wound. What my step father did not know, was that Raoul has already called the police. The police (thankfully) were not far. They rushed inside and held up a gun towards my step father's head.
"Hands up and on your knees!" My step father growled at Raoul and and did as the police said. The police thanked Raoul before leaving with my now handcuffed step father.
I coughed, getting Raoul's attention. He hadn't realized the amount of blood I've lost until now. He quickly rushed to my side and picked me up and set me on the couch.
"Hey, Hey... it's going to be fine." I felt a tear run down my face.
"...Help me..." he grabbed the medical kit and began to stitch/clean up the wound. I noticed his bleeding neck and frowned.
"Your neck..."
"Don't worry. Just worry about yourself, alright?" He smiled and finished the process. He gently pulled me close to him and laid down. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes and kept glancing at my lips. I smiled and kissed Raoul, not pulling back for a second. Raoul eagerly kissed back, placing his hands on my hips. My hands roamed his mullet, gently tugging at some areas, making him grunt softly. His tongue softly slid across my lip and I gladly opened my mouth just to feel his tongue press against mine. Softly moaning, he held me closer and bit down gently on my tongue, making me moan. He started to dot my neck in kisses when I undid his ponytail. He moaned and blushed when I tugged harder. He pulled back and smiled at me. It was mischievous, and might I say kinda extremely hot.
"I love you, and I will protect you." I blushed and hid my face on his chest. He chuckled and pulled me closer.
-
629 words