G1 Prowl x Femme!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the brilliant~ SolarFlamedFlare

I walked down the empty streets of the city. It was near 1am and I heard a few screams from a few alleyways.

What else is new?

Big city, big crime rates...

I let out a puff of mist from my mouth as I sighed into the cold air. I saw some flashing red and blue lights and heard a loud siren. My gaze snapped back to the alleyway and chuckled as I saw the assailant run off, but didn't get far as the police caught them. I looked down and walked down the street once again. 

The only sound I heard physically was some rustling trees and a few honks from cars. But mentally, the sirens stuck in my processor. Like a leech.

Those sirens I wanted to hear once more, then twice... possibly even thrice. 

To enjoy the sound blaring and echoing against the city buildings, echoing back. 

The blinding red and blue lights, the screeching tires.

But I knew that wasn't going to happen. To see him again.

We were partners back in the war. He relied on me for protection, I relied on him. It was our system of survival. He guarded me while I blasted, vise versa.

Ever since the Decepticons moved on to a new planet full of Energon and the war ended, I haven't seen Prowl since. 

My gaze snapped from the sidewalk to the road when I heard a siren yelp. My optics widened as I saw him.

"Prowl..?" My voice was quiet. He heard me and transformed, approaching me.

"Well, long time no see, scout." I smiled widely and hugged him. He returned the gesture with a smile I missed.

"Where did you go?!" I yelled.

"I..I ran away-"

"Wow, I couldn't tell!" He flinched slightly.

"I ran away to serve the humans in need. You know... police duties." I nodded.

"Why didn't you take me with? I was your partner!" 

Prowl let out a soft sigh, his bright blue optics finding the sidewalk.

"I couldn't take you with me. I'm sorry I didn't say anything before I left. I was set on a tight schedule,.." He trailed off, stopping suddenly like he had more to say, but refused to let it slip past his dermas.

"Are you...Are you saying you found a new partner?" The thought of Prowl not being my police partner made me feel like Grimlock just sat on my chest.

"What? No! You will always be my partner! We were paired by Optimus Prime himself. We were meant to be partners." He replied. That made me feel a bit better. 

I hadn't realized his servo held mine gently.

"So... how's working with the human police system?" I asked, wanting to continue the conversation.

"They have very different styles of completing jobs than Cybertronian police systems." I nodded and inched closer to him, making him smile.

"Please...can you promise me something?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Promise me you won't leave me again." He froze and felt his cheeks warm up.

"I promise." I smiled and pecked him, then felt him peck back quickly.

"Come on, let's head home."

"Primus, I missed home."

-

505 words :DDD

Also I found more pictures of Prowl that I love.