Barricade x Reader

I couldn't help myself 😭

-
Barricade walked towards lord Megatron, bowing slightly at his leader.
"Lord Megatron, I have news to report about Y/n. I found her in an alleyway last night, she looked injured, but said she was fine. I-"
"You are telling me you finally found her?" Megatron interrupted.
"Yes."
Megatron smiled. The whole Decepticon fleet knew of my sudden disappearance, and Barricade was the only one to do something about it.
"Go back to her. Now." Barricade nodded and transformed into his alt mode, driving off to search for me.

~

It was around midnight, the city that Barricade had found me at before was full of wandering people. City lights lit up the wet roads and sidewalks. A constant sound of rain could be heard from the rain hitting certain objects. A while later, Barricade found only his headlights being the only light to guide him. He slowly stopped and transformed into his bot mode, flinging water droplets around him. He saw me in a corner, where he found me before.
"Y/n, you have to come with me."
I shook my helm.
I'm not going back there... why should I? It's not like Megatron actually appreciates my work.
"Why not? You must have a good reason." I sighed and explained my reason to him, seeing his optics close for a split second.
"You realize Lord Megatron is like that to everyone?" I hid my helm in my servos, then frowned when I felt servos wrap around my wrists.
"I know..." I looked at Barricade and saw him lean close to my helm.
"There's something else, isn't there?" I nodded, resting my helm on Barricade's shoulder. I heard him sigh.
"It's nothing, really... I just... I need a break." I told him. Barricade hesitated before slowly moving to hug me.
"B-Barricade?" I hugged him back and nuzzled into his neck. He moved closer, soon sitting next to me.
"I'm not letting you go that easily. You made me go on a hunt to find you, just to get soaked by rain." To be completely honest, he was drenched in rain. Rain trickled off his metal skin and fell onto the road.
"I made you do this?" I questioned. Barricade nodded and, with force, grabbed my servo. He tugged it towards him, making me yelp when I found myself falling towards the police bot.
"Explain the real reason why you ran off, Y/n." I sighed and faced the Decepticon.
"Rethinking who you may belong to isn't easy, Barricade. It's not..."
My words immediately made Barricade tilt his helm in confusion and shock.
"'Who you may belong to'? You belong to the Decepticons. See that marking? That's the Decepticon symbol. Live with it." I looked at my Decepticon insignia, sighing. Barricade came closer, soon being shoulder plate to shoulder plate.
"I'm sorry, Barricade." I quickly let my helm fall and hit the mech's chassis, making him tense.
"Hey, there's no use in crying over the past. Get up and let's go." I wiped a tear away and hugged Barricade. He hesitated and hugged back, then tensed more when he felt my dermas meet his. He found himself roughly kissing back, holding me gently against the wall of the alleyway. The rain poured harder, as we kissed.
"Okay, lets go home now!" I grinned and pecked Barricade before running in front of him.
-
567 words :)