Starscream x Megatron's Daughter!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

For some reason I thought I had a billion requests but I only have this one

Requested by the epic~ @Nightmareblood
.....
Wait..

Why do I feel like I already wrote this and forgot....
OH WELL

-
I giggled as my sire picked me up and spun me.
"Sire-!" I yelled happily. Megatron smiled and put me down.
"I have heard that you are attracted to my second-in-command." The warlord said, his servo was placed kindly on my shoulder.
"Starscream? What? No, I don't like him! He's, um, annoying, you know?" I saw something in the shadows move away and I bit my derma.
"I'm glad to see that you notice the same faults as I." I chuckled and pecked his cheek.
"Of course I do, you're my sire... and I want you to be happy and my best friend." He grinned at this.

~

I was walking past some chambers when I heard faint sobbing sounds. It was coming from Starscream's chambers.
I knocked on the door and heard a rushed "GO AWAY" from the other side. I glared and opened the door anyway, ignoring his screams of protest.
"Star, what's wrong?"
His face was soaked from tears, he was shaking, and he looked horrible...
"None of your concern!" He growled.
I sat on his berth next to him and hugged him.
"You don't feel attracted towards me?" He muttered. I gasped and pulled back.
"I... I was just-"
"No, I see exactly what you are doing. You're just trying to make your sire proud of you so you can take my place as second-in-command!" I flinched and felt tears threaten to fall.
"Starscream, that's not true..." he growled and punched his pillow. I flinched badly and curled up, crying. This finally got him.
"Y-Y/n..." I rolled so I wasn't facing him. He felt the shame hit him like a bullet.
He gently hugged me and nuzzled me.
"I-I'm sorry, I..."
"No, I'm sorry..." I stopped him, "I really do like you, I just didn't want sire to think that I'm a loser..."
He froze.
"Loser?"
"I'm accepting the fact that I'm a loser for liking another loser."
He let out a chuckle that turned into a laugh. I laughed with him and I gently pecked him. He pecked back and grinned.
"Your sire won't think anything less of you for who you're attracted to, Y/n. He's your sire..."
"Yeah, yeah.." I kissed him again and he smiled.
-
398 words ha