Rodimus Prime x Human!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the best~ MissLaurenceZvahl

"Rodimus, move!"

Starscream sent tons of small missiles heading towards Rodimus, but I shoved him out of the way somehow, and dodged the missiles. I was fighting off Frenzy, blasting him with a human-sized blaster Perceptor made me, when I heard a shout of pain come from Rodimus. I growled and kicked Frenzy, then ran to fight off those who were trying to offline Rodimus. The Decepticons, after a while, decided to flee and I helped Rodimus get to a safe area. The others made sure that there weren't other Decepticons around. I grabbed a tool belt and made Rodimus lay down on a table, then saw that his chassis was scratched, his abdomen had little gouges in it, and his shoulder plate had a large hole in it.

"It hurts..." Rodimus whimpered out.

"It's okay... don't worry." I began to inspect the worst damages on his form, finding bits of metal inside. I sighed and got out some tweezers and began to pick out the shards of metal. Rodimus grunted in pain, then gently grabbed my free hand. I smiled at him and continued my work. I would squeeze his hand whenever he would whimper or grunt in pain or discomfort. When I finished fixing him, he gently brought me up on the table, then held out his servo. I went onto it and was brought to his faceplate, and I smiled at him. He's beautiful.
"Thank you." He said.
"What- oh, right, you're welcome." He saw my red cheeks and gave me a funny smile. He leaned in and pressed his dermas to my lips, I quickly kissed back. It was a small kiss with big meaning.

-
I don't know how to end this... 294 words