Rung x Femme!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

I've actually been meaning to write another Rung x Reader, but never had the motivation to do so, so I guess here's my motivation!

~This is based on the MTMTE comic series, so if you haven't read the comics I highly recommend you do so~

~There are a few spoilers for the comic~

Requested by the prime~loveinc12

Another boring day. Just like the others. I'd either go play with Tailgate and Cyclonus or help Swerve run his bar. It was like a never ending loop of the same days. Maybe the occasional argument with Megatron, but nothing changed. 

Until today.

Today I was going to change the loop. 

I walked to Rung's room, the sound of only my peddes hitting the cold floor could be heard. I knocked on the door and was soon face-to-face with Rung.

"H-Hello, Y/n!" He smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey, um...need any help with anything?" I asked the psychiatrist. 

"Actually, yes, I do need help..." He frowned and his eyebrows furrowed. He allowed me into his room and I saw tons of papers and folders trashed everywhere on the floor.

"What...happened?" 

"I can't seem to understand a connection, or a false connection, perhaps, between a few things." Rung explained.

"Like what?" 

"Like how Soundwave seems to be coping well without the presence of Ravage." 

I thought for a few minutes on how to solve the issue that has been bugging Rung and finally came to a conclusion.

"People can hide their emotions sometimes very well. Have you requested Soundwave to come to an appointment? I know no one who can hide their feelings better than Soundwave." Rung let out a sigh of frustration and I quickly understood that I should stop talking.

"What- Why didn't I think of that? Y/n...Am I...Am I losing my special touch?"

"Your 'special touch' being your therapeutic abilities, no, Rung!" I once again found myself grow silent when I saw a tear streak down Rung's cheek. He was covering his mouth and didn't face me, but instead the floor. 

"Hey...what's been going on with you lately? You've been unnaturally doubtful of yourself." Rung only covered his face and cried. I moved to sit next to him on the couch and grabbed his servo.

"Rung..." 

He was sobbing quietly.

"Rung..!" I tightened my grip and he wiped his optics. 

"I am sorry, I...I'm just... overwhelmed with all of this." I hugged Rung tightly and he hugged me back almost instantly.

Rung wiped loose tears that had welled up in his optics and I laid him down on some pillows.

"Have you requested Rodimus if you could take a break?"

"I haven't...I haven't even considered taking a break." I sighed and leaned onto his chest.

"There's your issue. You need to take a break."

"I..I supposed I can take a small break.." Rung sighed deeply and shuddered as he let out the breath. I smiled and leaned in slowly, stopping when my dermas were inches away from his.

"Y-Y/n..?" I connected our dermas and he tensed up. He hummed a little and relaxed. He placed his servos upon my cheeks and kissed back. After a good while of kissing we pulled back, smiling.

"I'll make sure your break is as calm and peaceful as it can get, Rung." I playfully smirked and rested my head on his chest.

"Thank you for all this."

HOLLLLY HECK :D

562 wordss yo