Rumble x Cassette!Reader x Frenzy

I walked around the Nemesis trying to find the two Cassetticons.
"Rumble? Frenzy? ...Soundwave?" I tried to call out to the missing cons and I finally had a reply an hour later.
"What do you need?" Soundwave asked. I looked around the ship's room we were in and heard snickering.
"I'm looking for the boys." I told the blue mech. He turned his helm to the snickers and saw the red and blue cons hiding.
"Come out and play with Y/n. She may be an ex-Autobot, but that is no reason not to play." Soundwave told them sounding like a dad. Frenzy chuckled and this made Rumble chuckle as well.
"We are, Sounds! We're playing hide and seek!"
"We are?" I asked.
"Yes! We are..." Soundwave leaned down to me and tilted his head.
"You should go play with them." I bit my lip.
"Okay, Sounds!" I grinned and ran to the boys. They laughed as they fell down once I jumped on them in excitement. Soundwave smiled quickly and proceeded to work.

~

I was walking back to the base, which has landed close by for an energon refuel. I had gone out alone for some fresh air, walking around the block in the city I didn't know. I heard a 'psst' come from the alleyway I was currently walking through. I saw a femme, I knew her as Bluefire from the Autobot academy when I was learning how to be a proper Autobot. She smirked.
"Hey, it's been so long since I last saw you... would you like to join my club?"
That was straightforward.
"Um...Hi, Bluefire... I haven't seen you in a while! I...sure I'd love to." She smirked once more and pulled me into a hidden building. It looked like no one had used this building properly in more than 20 years. I nervously looked around the place. I saw glowing eyes peer back at me.
"Come on out." Bluefire said to the mysterious eyes. Both mechs and femmes stepped out from the hiding places, smirks on their faceplates. Bluefire held the same expression as her friends and she pointed to me and said two words:
"Get her."
Mechs and femmes piled on top of me and started to punch and kick. I screamed and tried to fight them off, but I couldn't. After taking twenty minutes of the beatings, I ended up limping back to the Nemesis. I fell on the floor once I made it in and shuddered in pain. I wish someone would notice me.
"Y/n? Where were you?!" I heard Frenzy's voice. I whimpered and hugged myself. It hurt to move my arms. He sighed and helped me stand, but I couldn't put support on my pedes. He eventually picked me up and started running to Soundwave and Rumble, who were recharging like everyone else. Frenzy laid me on the floor as gently as possible and jumped on Soundwave to wake him. Soundwave woke up and saw the worried look on the Cassetticon's face. Frenzy pointed a digit to me.
"She's been attacked, she needs first aid!" The brief explanation must have woken Soundwave up completely. He picked me up and carried me to Knockout and Breakdown, who were sleepy, but still staying awake somehow. The two mechs were resting their helms on their arms on the counter. Knockout closed his optics and almost fell asleep when Soundwave, Rumble, and Frenzy barged in with me. Knockout shot straight up from the sudden noise and stood up quickly when he saw me. Breakdown approached Soundwave and picked me up from him.
"What happened to her?" Breakdown asked. I had opened my optics briefly and saw what room I was in. Medbay, I read on the wall. I looked at Frenzy and Rumble who looked tired but highly concerned. Rumble had kept his gaze on me. Rumble placed his servo onto mine when I was set on the table. I smiled weakly and winced in pain when I felt the bruise on my cheek. Frenzy held my other servo. Soundwave stood near me and kept a worry gaze on me.
"She got attacked, I don't know how, but she returned from getting some fresh air like this." Frenzy explained. I squeezed his servo just barely. He squeezed back gently.
"I wonder what happened..." Rumble mumbled to himself. Soundwave had crossed his arms, a way of self comfort for him. Knockout and Breakdown had already started healing me. Small jolts of pain came from the touches of the medics, but I didn't react. When they were done, they gave me pain medicine and sent me off. I fell forward when getting off the table, but Soundwave caught me and held me. He had a soothing touch and I transformed into my cassette form and made my way to Soundwave to sleep. Frenzy and Rumble also transformed to sleep.

~

In the bright morning, I saw the pink sky smile at me and tell me today was going to be a good day. I walked back to the same club I went to last night to greet Bluefire.
"Hey, Blue!" I greeted. I hoped she didn't want to fight me again today. I saw her smirk again and I felt a very uneasy sensation well up inside.
"You're back for more? Wait, who helped you?" She asked.
"My...friends Rumble and Frenzy." She made an awed expression.
"You have two sparkmates? Wow, I didn't know people here are that blind! You're completely ugly. But do not worry. We can help you." She pointed at me again and the same people attacked me. This time doing real damage. I screamed in pain and they finally stopped. Bluefire kicked me out and I had to crawl back to the Nemesis. This time Rumble found me and helped me inside.
"Again? Who keeps doing this to you?" I passed out in his arms. He sighed and held me close to his chassis and brought me to Knockout.
"Wow, again?" He asked like Rumble. Rumble nodded and gently set me in Knockout's arms. He quickly set me on the table and started to repair me. I had a pretty bad dent and scratch marks on my upper arm. He fixed the dent and buffed out the scratches that Bluefire had given me. I woke up and Rumble was at my side looking worried.
"How is she?" He asked the cherry red medic, who smiled.
"Do not worry, she's going to be fine. Her arm will be in some pain for a week, but that's the worst damage she had taken." Rumble smiled and stroked my injured arm and brought a soothing feel to it. I sighed and closed my optics. I got off the table and walked with Rumble to see Frenzy. Frenzy was currently sitting alone and looking outside at the greenery. Megatron had told us he plans to have the Nemesis parked on the ground for 3 days. Today is the second day. I hugged Frenzy from behind which caught him off guard from his daydreaming. I snuggled into his neck and he smiled. Rumble also hugged us and snuggled us as we all looked outside. Frenzy had a curious and might I say adorable look on his face.
"Where do you go when you get injured?" He asked innocently. I bit my lip.
"...I should see if Soundwave needs me." I got up from the snuggle pile and walked away.

~

It was night once again when I snuck out and went back to the club, I swear I heard someone following me. But I saw nothing. I was going to fight back this time and win! I entered and glared at Bluefire. She had a bland expression.
"Back for more, I see?" I punched her in the face, earning a few 'ohhh's from the club members. She scoffed and punched me hard, I tried to block it but my arm still hurt. I ended up passing out for five minutes and waking up outside with Rumble and Frenzy hovering over me.
"Y/n! Are you okay?" I groaned and held my head. My helm throbbed and every loud noise nearly killed me.
"Shh..." I said softly. They quieted down and Frenzy picked me up and held me close. I snuggled into his chassis as Rumble checked for concussions. Luckily I didn't have any, just shocked and head hurt from the impact. Rumble stroked my arm and brought me back to the Nemesis. They set me on my cold berth and they both cuddled close to me.
"You've got some major explaining to do, Y/n." Frenzy said boldly.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I went there because at first I thought it was a nice friendly gesture from an old classmate. But then she attacked me. Second time; attacked me. Third time I thought I could fight back, but my arm held me back..." Rumble looked disappointed.
"That was not a wise decision!" He growled. If they weren't this close to me I'd think they would hate me. Frenzy sighed as he snuggled his helm into my neck. I shuddered and Rumble hid his helm under my helm, cuddling into my chest. They kissed my cheek and Frenzy surprised me by straddling me and kissing me on the dermas. Rumbled kissed my neck and I sighed in sweet pleasure. They soon got tired and closed their optics, cuddling into my side.
"I am glad you're safe..."
"I'm only safe when around you two. Thank you for following me...I would have been offlined if you two weren't there for me." They snuggled into me more and nodded.
"We love you."
"I love you both too."

-

1623 words ❤️
I apologize for any errors, I wrote half of this at school on my laptop and my laptop sucks.