Ratchet x Human!Reader

I got off the bus and saw Ratchet in his alt mode. I bit my lip and held a harsh scowl on my face. I got in and shut the door hard.
"Did you have a good day?"
"Does it look like it, Ratchet?" I hid my eye with my hair.
"What happened?"
"This." I showed him my black and purple eye and he sighed.
"Who did that to you?!" I ignored the medic and rested my head on my hand angrily and looked out the window.
"Y/n, I'm your guardian. Tell him who did that to you." I growled.
"Leave me alone, sawbones!" I yelled out the military nickname given to medics. Sawbones.
"I-... Y/n..." I growled and got out and walked away from my guardian. He transformed when all the kids made it to their homes and ran after me.
"Y/n! Get back here now!" I ran faster but found myself slowing down. Ratchet grabbed my shoulder and yanked me to him. He held me in his arms as I struggled. I found myself tearing up and sobbing.
"Let me go!"
"No. As humans say, you're grounded." I teared up more and slammed my fists onto his arm like a baby pounding on something.
"Stop that. Ratchet to Optimus, I need a bridge." A colorful bridge appeared and I leaped out of his arms, nearly breaking my leg, but landed softly. I ran inside and to my room upstairs. I didn't have a home like every other kid.
I laid on my bed and cried. It all started with my slipping on water in the hallway and hitting my eye on an open locker. Then Ratchet getting mad at me. Then grounding me. I heard someone open my door and stand next to my bed.
"I'm sorry I got upset." I cried and buried my wet face into my pillows. Ratchet picked me up gently and held me close. I sobbed and buried my head into his neck. He shuddered at the gesture and changed to his holoform. His white hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail, leaving some hair untied. He had red streaks that were tinted orange. He had sharp blue eyes and wore a doctor's coat with a low hanging shirt. Part of his chest was showing. I saw his collarbone and his strong shoulder muscles. He noticed my staring and held me closer. My head was already resting against his neck and my warm breath tickled his neck. He laid back and wrapped his hands around my waist. I stopped crying and felt pain on my eye.
"Are you going to tell me what happened now?"
"I slipped and hit my eye on an open locker..." he nuzzled my neck and I shivered in surprise. He looked at me and planted his lips onto my soft skin. I gazed into his half lidded blue eyes that were bright with happiness. Normally, the medic would have a sour attitude and a kill-joy. But when he's with me, I've noticed he is so much better and genuinely happy. He kissed my neck and closed his eyes. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and sighed. I hummed with a sigh and pressed a few kisses to his neck. He tried, and failed, to hide the soft and smooth moan. I blushed and felt him peck the top of my head. We cuddled like this for 2 hours and just enjoyed each other's company. I inhaled his scent. It smelled like a hospital, but the good scents. Like fresh sheets, cleaning supplies, lavender.
"Am I still grounded?" He chuckled.
"No, you're not. I should not have grounded you in the first place." He kissed me on my lips and I kissed back. It was filled with complete passion and comfort. Safety and love.
"Ratchet... I love you." I admitted and laid my head onto his shoulder.
"I love you too, Y/n... now let's get that eye taken care of."
-
I have mixed feelings.
677 words.