Perceptor x Reader

Perceptor sighed softly as he continued his work. He wiped his optics, finding one of them leaking. He realized how intensely he had been staring at his work, so much he began to tear up. He blinked harshly, groaning in frustration quietly when he found that he couldn't concentrate.

He sighed once more and scanned the room. 

Sadly, he let a shaky breath exit his intake and rested his helm on his servos that rested upon his work table. 

"Percept- What's wrong?" I walked in and Perceptor didn't react to me.

"Nothing...just...just can't think..." I walked over to the scientist's side and realized how stressed he really was.

He looked overly tired.

His cheeks were wet and stained from tears.

"How-..How long have you been working?" I asked.

"I can't remember." He closed his optics and rested his helm on the table, groaning. He held his helm firmly and I placed a servo on his back. 

Without him knowing, I scanned him and saw he had a headache, which explained why he was holding his head.

"You have a headache, you need to take a bre-"

"I'm fine-...I'm...f-fine..." I frowned and grabbed his servo tightly. He stared at me with dull blue optics. I pulled him to his berth and turned the lights off. He closed his eyes tightly and groaned. 

I called Ratchet, despite Perceptor saying no, and I saw Ratchet make a sympathetic look.

"You have a headache, it's not that bad."

"Negative, doctor..." Ratchet gave Perceptor some pain medicine and left.

With that, I laid next to Perceptor, making sure he was comfortable. He smiled at me and nuzzled me.

"Thank you for the attention, Y/n, but really...I am fine." I pecked his cheek and grinned.

"I know, I just was worried."

He gave me a cute grin and closed his optics to sleep.

-

I had no ideas when writing this

300 words