Starscream x Pregnant!Reader ⭐️Requested⭐️

Requested by the amazing ~ blackrose6969420

This might be a bit short, I currently have no inspiration:D

I held my stomach gently and giggled when I felt a little kick. Starscream surprised me by hugging me very carefully from behind and kissed my neck. 

~

A year later, our little femme danced and jumped around happily.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look what I teached myself!" She spun around and somersaulted, then landed hard. She sniffled before letting out a cry.

"Hey, hey...are you alright, Boltwing?" Boltwing sniffled again. Starscream picked up his daughter and cradled her carefully.

"You're going to be just fine, you just skinned your knee. But, it was really impressive." I smacked his arm hard when I heard the familiar yelling coming from him.

"Daddyyyyyy..." Boltwing shouted. I took Boltwing from Starscream and rocked her until she stopped crying.

"Gosh, Starscream..." I rolled my eyes.

"What?!"

"You need to comfort her!"

"I need to? You're her mother! That's what mothers do!"

"Starscream!"

"Y-Yes, dear..." Starscream took Boltwing and rocked her. She soon fell asleep in his arms.

"Good job." I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

-

Ahhhhh I don't know if this was right or not....but heyyyyyy it's something?

187 words yo