Ratchet x Reader

Very cliche

(OLD) Art by me. If you get the reference, you're my best friend.

It was Christmas! Snow was falling from the grey-ish blue skies, the Autobot base was decorated in tinsel, trees, and presents. I inhaled the sweet scent of candy canes.

"I still don't understand why this holiday is so important to humans." Ratchet said. I watched as Optimus put a mistletoe above a door way.

"It's important because it spreads cheer and hope!" I grinned.

"I don't see it." 

"You'll see." 

Ratchet was even more confused, but shrugged it off.

~

"Can we open presents now, Optimus?" I asked as I nibbled on an energon sugar cookie.

"You may," said the Prime.

I grinned excitedly and raced to the tree, then grabbed my present. It was from Bumblebee.

I tore through the penguin themed wrapping paper and saw a cute scarf.

"Thanks, Bee!" I said as I put the scarf on. I then got up and went to grab a present I made for Ratchet. Ratchet and I brushed shoulders as we passed each other, then Optimus stopped us.

"You are both under a mistletoe. By the rules, you must...kiss?" I froze, as did Ratchet.

"Are you kidding m-" I interrupted his complaints by kissing him. He slowly kissed back and I felt him smile.

~

After the kiss and giving him a new medical tool (that Bulkhead broke), Ratchet and I were curled up together, cuddling near the fireplace.

-

Hiiiiiii....

How are youuuuu? ^^"

I sprained my ankle-

224 words