Holoform!Starscream x Holoform!Roommate!Reader

A/n: In this, Starscream and you are training to be Decepticons.

"I'm taking the bigger half of the room." Declared Starscream as he stood on his bed.

"That's fine with me." I said, laying down on my comfy bed. We had been assigned our roommates, and I was assigned to dorm with Starscream. Now, that honestly sounds horrible, I mean, he wants bigger stuff, and more room, but it's not that bad. I normally let him take what he wants, in this case, more space. We were in this place to be trained Decepticons. 

"Hey, Screamer, could I take half the bathroom, you have the other half?" I asked.

"I suppose. There are four drawers in the counter, so we can share those." I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom, taking my brush and setting it on the counter.  I put my perfume on the counter near the sink, then put my deodorant and other necessities in the drawers. I returned to my side of the room, seeing Starscream head to the bathroom to put his bathroom products away. I grabbed my suitcase and emptied it. I put my bed sheet on my bed, then sighed as I looked at my mattress.

"Kay, we're not gonna have any problems lifting this.." I tried to lift the mattress, but I couldn't.

"S-Screamer...could you help?" He chuckled at the scene of me failing miserably.

"Of course." He effortlessly lifted my mattress so I can put the sheet on. He dropped it and I bit my lip.

"Thank you," I put the rest of my blankets on, then my pillows. I put two stuffed animals I had on my filing cabinet next to my bed. I then put the other two on my bed. I laid on my bed once I was finally done, relaxing into the soft material.

"Man, this is nice." I said out loud. Starscream smiled.

"Could I be honest with you, N/n?" I nodded.

"Go ahead."

"I'm glad I was assigned to be roommates with you." I blushed at his sweet words.

"To be honest, me too...Sure, being with Soundwave would be cool, but I feel like all he really does is listen to music non stop. That, or never really talk to me." Screamer moved to my side and hugged me.

"You done putting things away?" I asked, he nodded. We broke the hug and I yawned. I laid down and sighed.

"I'm tired." I rolled up in a ball and closed my eyes.

"We have class in the morning, we should sleep."

"Okay, good night." I mumbled tiredly.

"Night."

~

It was 1:00 am. Starscream was sitting up, hugging his legs and breathing heavily. 

"I-It ...it was just a dream... Y/n is okay...she's okay... " he looked over at me and hesitated before going over to me. He didn't realize he was crying until his tears fell off his cheek and onto the floor. I woke up from hearing small sobs.

"Screamer?" I frowned and pulled him to me. He didn't resist. 

"I...had a dream where you were kidnapped by the Autobots, and I couldn't save you..." I laid back, him laying on me. 

"It was just a dream, don't worry about it..." After a while, he calmed down and he laid next to me. I cuddled into his chest and he pulled me closer. He rested his head atop of mine.

"Get some sleep, Screamer." I whispered. He nodded, holding me in his arms. Faint music coming from next door was putting a spell on Screamer. He closed his eyes, falling asleep.

(Thank goodness for Soundwave being our neighbor...)

-

Was this good?

586 words