Rewind x Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the spectacular~ Galaxylynxie

I FORGOT WHAT HIS PERSONALITY WAS LIKE-

I often found myself staring out in space. No, literally, I stare off into space. I look up at the night suns that twinkle down at me. That'd be my only way to relax after a heated argument, or if I just need some time to myself.

Apparently, this night I wasn't the only one who decided to head out. 

"Rewind?" 

Rewind turned his helm at his name and smiled.

"I thought I've seen you out here a lot lately,"

I sheepishly smiled and sat next to him and leaned back a bit to see the stars better.

"Yeah, I come out here to relax." Rewind leaned back as well and inched closer to me so we were shoulder to shoulder. I smiled and felt my face get warm.

"What are you doing out?" 

Rewind shrugged.

"Enjoying the view, I guess." 

I ended up snuggling into Rewind's shoulder, making the mech shudder. I felt him turn and hug my waist. I laid my helm upon his chest and felt him kiss my cheek with a goofy smile.

"Hey, look! A rare star! It's called Dorkicus-megadorkulous!" I exclaimed as I poked Rewind's cheek.

"Ha, ha, ha.. very funny." Rewind stroked my cheek with his thumb and leaned in slowly. He connected our dermas and closed his optics. I smiled in the loving kiss and closed my optics as well.

"There you two a-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr...e.eeeee....." We heard Blaster walk in on us.

"B-Blaster! Um..." We pulled away and got away from each other.

"I will let you two get together, but just..don't kiss in front of me?" I blushed and we both nodded.

"Thanks, Blast!"

~

We spent that night cuddled close together on Rewind's berth, dreaming about the stars.

Especially Dorkicus-megadorkulous.

285 words