Starscream x Human!Fem!Reader ⭐️REQUESTED⭐️

Requested by the superior ~ @denkiyosuke

Starscream and I hovered over the one-eyed mech. He was currently analyzing some strange water that had been chemically polluted. We thought it'd be a good thing to use in battle against the Autobots, but we didn't exactly know what we were looking at at first, so we brought a sample to Shockwave.
"You two have found a rare substance only found on the further planets in the furthest galaxies. It is logical we should test it on something... of.. perhaps, someone..." Shockwave turned to gaze into my eyes with his perfectly polished in color blood red eye. Starscream went to object for a second, but rejected his action. He was pretty curious.
"M-me? I-um... okay..." I took the bottle and drank the metallic tasting liquid. I suddenly felt very disoriented and stumbled. Starscream held me up before I could meet the ground.
"U-ughhh... that is not the best tasting-" I coughed, "-drink I've had..." I gagged and felt the urge to spit up the drink, but resisted the urge.
"I feel dizzy..." I then fell limp in Starscream's arms as he held me close to his chest."
"What did you do to her?!" Starscream yelled. He picked me up bridal style and stared at my passed out form.
"It is an aftershock from the water she drank. She should be better when she awakens." Starscream, gently as possible, placed me on a soft berth for me to rest on. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but himself, but he wore a worried look and wanted nothing but for me to wake up.

~

Three hours later, the two cons approached me and Starscream gasped at the sight.
"Y/n, dear? Is that.. is that really you?!" I opened my optics and felt a surge of energy flow through me. I held my helm with my servo. Wait a bloody second- why do I- oh no...
"S-Star..ahh..." I winced in pain as I fell back onto the berth. He rushed to my side and called for Shockwave to aid me.
"Ahh... yes, the liquid has been known to mutate Deoxyribonucleic acid and Ribonucleic acid. Or, known better as DNA and RNA. This process happens because the new chemical going into the nucleus acts as a nucleotide base. The new base confuses the TRNA molecules. The molecule normally carries the nucleotide bases, A, T, C, and G to the right base, this part is called the anticodon, which-" Starscream groaned in frustration.
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BIOLOGICAL STUDIES! JUST HEAL HER!" Shockwave nodded and started to heal the shocking pain I felt. I relaxed and Starscream sat beside me on the berth and stroked my arm. I nuzzled into his friendly gesture.
Meeting ten years back and staying friends, even best friends, we never argued over big things yet, we can't even be apart without feeling horrible.
"Mmh..." I whimpered and I clung closer to his touch. Shockwave cocked his helm.
"It is illogical of me to be asking such a silly question in these times, but are you two sparkmates?" He asked. We blushed and shook our helms.
"N-no...I mean..." I looked at Starscream and felt myself grow enchanted by the gaze of him. He was perfect... I pulled him close and rested my helm on his chassis. He hummed as he laid down and had me on him.
"S-Star..scream..." I hummed and started to nuzzle his neck. He blushed and hummed.
"I will leave you two alone." Shockwave left us alone and I didn't hesitate to press my newly formed dermas to Screamer's. He smiled and kissed me back. It felt as if he was trying to point out that he worried so much about me.
"I freaking love you. Human or Cybertronian... I love you." He whispered. I grinned and pecked his dermas.
"I love you too!"

I love this. 654 words