Sunstreaker x Reader

I was walking down a path in a forgotten place. Everything was broken down and crumbling.
"Hey, where were you today? Optimus was worried!" Sunstreaker had found me.
"I've been here..." I replied quietly. This worried him.
"You okay?" He asked. I bit my lip.
"Yes." I walked faster than him. He caught up quickly.
"But you're not okay, are you?" I sighed shakily.
"Please, stop asking questions..." I started to walk faster.
"Y/n, I'm your friend! You can talk to me." I felt my face get red as tears came pouring out. I ran away.
"Y/n!" Sunstreaker yelled. I was too far away for him to find me.
"Sunstreaker to Optimus, we've got a problem." Sunstreaker signaled to Teletraan I.
"Sunstreaker, what's wrong? Is Y/n there?" Optimus asked.
"She is... But... she seems really upset. She ran away. I don't know if I can find her before dark. It's 7:08 PM currently, it gets dark here pretty fast." Optimus sighed.
"We can track her location. Right now, it looks like she's in the middle of a large canyon."
"We're on a canyon! Thank you, Optimus!" He ran. And ran. And ran! It was down pouring, making him slip on mud every few minutes. He slipped, falling into the mud with a grunt.
"Y/n!" Sunstreaker yelled. He got up and made a confident face.
"Y/n! Get over here now! Optimus's orders!" I slowly went out of hiding.
"Sunny... you- you must have fallen?" He glared and grabbed my arm.
"We're going home. Now."

~

When we made it home, we were in his room. He had a very disappointed look on his face.
"Why did you run away from me?" I sighed.
"Listen, I'm stressed. I can't do these missions alone..." I felt warm tears well up in my optics. He hugged me.
"You're not alone, you've got me." I hugged back, sighing into his neck.
"Thank you..." I pressed a kiss to his lips and he smiled.
"Promise you'll be with me?"
"I promise, love."

~
Dodjssihfbskjdebskdh
344 words