Small!Megatron x Human!Reader

He was ticked. 

"Why am I so small?!" 

He would growl.

"Sorry, lord Megatron... but it appears my experiment did not work properly." 

"YOU THINK?"

"To be honest, you're kind of cute when you're about my size. A little shorter..." Megatron's cheeks turned blue in anger.

"Cute?!" I picked him up and spun him around.

"Stop this at once, fleshling!" I laughed and began to topple back, then landed on a couch with the little Megatron on me. He growled loudly, which was cute, he was pretty much an angry 5-year-old now.

"Aww is the lil' baby Megatron angry? Do you need a nappy wappy?" I continued to tease Megatron and then he finally sighed and gave up. He rested his helm on my chest and slowly wrapped his arms around me. His red optics closed slowly and I heard small snored exit the small leader.

"Due to the expirement not working how it should, it is logical he will also act like a child, due to size change." 

"Makes sense. I'm going to go put him to bed." I walked to my room and set him down on my bed. It was large, due to a bot creating it for me (thank you Megatron-), and I loved it. Megatron gently huffed when I laid down next to him, but relaxed once I held him close.

"Good night, Megatron." I kissed my small friend's forehelm and smiled.

~

When I woke up, I felt two arms wrapped gently around me. I gazed up and saw a perfectly normal-sized Megatron. I grinned and nuzzled his chassis, earning a small gruff from the sleeping bot. He held me closer and nuzzled my hair.

"Good morning, sir! Glad to see you back at your normal size! Though, it was fun when you were small." Megatron opened his optics and rolled them.

"Of course it was..." His gruff voice was slightly raspy from just waking up from recharging.

"No, really! You were so adorable...well, you are adorable." He chuckled and gently patted me, pulling me so I was on his chassis.

"I'm glad you think I'm...adorable." I gently pecked his cheek, making his face plate turn blue ever so slightly. He returned the gesture by placing his dermas on my lips for a split second.

"I love you. Whether small or normal sized. But I prefer small." I teased.

"Hah, I love you too, fleshbag."

-

I literally had no ideas... FLUFF <3

393 words