Blurr x Reader

Perceptor mixed the potions happily, humming a song to pass the time.
An hour later, he approached Blurr and I, handing us two cups of energon.
"Here, a new recipe Grimlock came up with." I smiled and took the glass as well as Blurr.
"Thanks."

~
"What.. in.. Primus's name...." my normal colors were switched with Blurr's. As in, Blurr has my colors and I have his! What did Perceptor do?!
"PERCEPTOR!" I yelled angrily.
"Ye-oh. Is that what that does? Well that isn't really helpful in battle..." Perceptor mumbled.
"Oh-Primus-I-want-to-be-switched-back-I-Don't-like-this-I-Don't-want-this-" Blurr panicked.
"I have an idea!" Perceptor grinned.
"I don't think I trust you with ideas..." I muttered.
I yelped as I felt something wet splash onto me. I saw s/c paint.
"You're going to repaint me?" I asked. Perceptor nodded. Then frowned. The paint faded.
"Oh- that's odd... the chemicals should have accepted the chemicals the paint has..."
"We're-stuck-like-this!" I grabbed Blurr's hand and hugged him.
"We're gonna find a way... I have an idea, but Optimus is going to kill me."

~
"Shockwave?" The one eyed mech turned from his studies and looked at me. He had a look of confusion.
"Y/n? What happened?" I glared at Perceptor.
"Potion testing."

"Can you help us?" Perceptor asked. Shockwave took a sample of the potion and put it under a microscope.
"I could have assisted-" Perceptor decided not to speak.
"Ah, you messed up. You tried using normal paint. You must have not realized that you can easily wipe this stuff off with foam from a fire truck.
"I guess we should head to Inferno."

~

"Infernoooo.." I called him.
"Ye-OH PRIMUS."
"Please- don't make it bigger of a deal than it already is... just spray us off and we'll be okay." Perceptor has a blue blush on his cheeks.
"My fault, apologies." He said.
"You're okay."
"It...it is not okay! You could have killed us with your little test! You should have tested it on something smaller than a bot first like a mouse or something! It is NOT okay!" I frowned and nodded, agreeing with Blurr.
"I.. I know, I should have thought of that. But curiosity killed me." I wrapped my arm around Blurr's waist, resting my head on his chest.
"Spray us." I muttered. I winced as Inferno sprayed us and I hugged Blurr and brought him closer. Our colors went back to normal.
"Y/n..? Are you okay? Did you get anything in your optics or mouth? Are you feeling well?" Blurr got concerned.
"I...am fine... I just..." I sighed, "I feel bad."
"Why do you feel bad? You had no say in this-"
"But I did! We did! We could have said no..." he gave me a reassuring smile.
"Hey..." he made me look at him. I had tears in my optics. And a pout at my dermas. He kissed me softly and I had a soft smile tugging on my lips.
"Let's go inside...and we can cuddle, watch tv, cool, do whatever it is you wish." I kissed him quickly and brought him inside.

~
"Y/n? Blurr? May I.. may I enter?" Perceptor asked.
"Come in." He walked in to my room.
"I just wanted to apologize, once again. I feel absolutely terrible." I frowned and leaned on Blurr's chest, snuggling into him.
"I decided to accept your apology after some time to think. We aren't dead. It was kind of fun. I loved wearing attractive colors." Blurr said and smirked at me. I blushed and giggled.
"Yeah, gotta admit it was fun!" Perceptor smiled and left.
"Attractive colors, huh?" I smirked.
"Of course, you wear the colors of royalty." I kissed him and he kissed back, then hugged.

~
641 words