Welcome back! [1]

If you're reading this and the book says completed and it's not, it's because Wattpad refuses to let me label my completed stories so I'll keep all my stories on complete even if they're not

E
Going to cut the introduction short, but welcome back readers. It's been about a week, but it's the third of December. The dance, is on the twenty second of December. Winter break starts on the twenty third, a Thursday. Let's get right in to it!

"Late late late!" The witchling shouted as she ran down the hall, having completely forgotten Friday's were a thing.

She pulled the door open, the teacher and students looking over at the her, "Ms.Noceda," The teacher muttered, licking their finger, taking a paper out from the stack, placing it on the empty seat. "You're late."

"Ah- Uhm- I-I'm sorry-" She mumbled as she walked to her seat.

"You will speak to me after class." He hissed. "No excuses."

The witchling sat down, glancing down at the paper to avoid eye contact with the beast. He walked right past her down the lanes, passing out more papers. "Now students, you know your assignment. Get started."

He walked right up to the witchling, making her nervous, "U-Uhm-"

"You know what to do, right?"

She cowered in her chair, adjusting her beanie, "Uh-"

"I'll help her out Mr.Smith." A pretty blonde said, leaning back in her chair like the girl she is.

He glanced over, "Thank you Amity, I appreciate the assistance." He said, walking to his desk.

She clicked her tounge and nodded, the witchling sighing shakily in quiet relief. "You're only going to help me if you get to ask a question..Right..?"

"Luz, you can't be late anymore! It's been an entire week, you have to be on time." She hissed.

The witchling took her bag off, letting it fall down by her side, unzipping and opening it. She pulled a pencil out and put it on her desk. "I know, Amity. I know. It's also been two days since I've gotten the call so I'm a bit on edge right now you know that right?"

*Flashback will be soon, don't worry

The human let out a huge sigh, "Yes! I was there! I get that you're worried about Eda but you have to act like nothing is going on!" Amity whisper shouted.

Luz grumbled quietly, "Fine! At least check what I asked you to, it keeps showing your place during school."

Amity held her hand out, Luz taking a pocket watch out of her bag, carefully handing it to- "Luz Noceda." Mr.Smith hissed. "Passing things? Really?" He scoffed.

Luz dropped it in to Amity's hand, the human putting it in her pocket right away, "Amity just dropped something sir-"

"Detention for break."

She let out a small whine, slamming her head down on the table, "I hate Fridays.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Second period, dance. "Luz, you can go to the gym to get the streamers up right now." The teacher said, waving her off. "Be back before the period ends."

Luz begrudgingly picked up a box, going to the door that connects to two rooms. She opened it up, then went past the first door, and to the second. She carefully opened it, slipped in, the door opening echoing in the gym. Luz walked to the stands, placing the box down.

She heard the door open again, looking back at the newcomer. "What are you up to?"

Luz took out a few streamers and some tape, "Decorating. What do you need Amelia?" Luz asked, walking to the gym front doors.

"Nothing, just needed to know." The greenette said.

"Amity?"

"Amity."

Luz sighed, "Can you tell her I'm fine? She should be paying attention to Noah not me."

Amelia went to the box, taking a few streamers, the extra tape, and went over to Luz. "He's telling you to do something, isn't he?"

Luz nodded, "He wants Amity to focus on him and their relationship, not me or our friendship." Luz said, taping a part of the streamer, putting it above the door.

Amelia did what she did, putting the streamers at least four inches apart. "I know you and I have a bad past with uhm- Relationships- But, I need your help."

Luz glanced over, "With?"

"Well..I asked Bo out, she declined."

"What? I thought-"

Amelia cut in first, "Yeah, me too. But she likes Skara. So now, it's a weird love square. I like Bo, Bo likes Skara, Skara likes Cat, and Cat likes me."

Luz hummed going back to the box, Amelia following, "Give her a chance." Luz suggested. "You never know if you actually like her or not."

Amelia shook her head, "Skara likes her. I don't want to hurt my friend like that Luz."

The witchling ohed, "Well, ask."

"Ask?"

"Yeah, ask." Luz repeated. "Tell Skara what you just told me. If she doesn't understand, give her space."

Amelia nodded slowly, getting the plan in her head, "Thanks Luz. I'll see you during lunch." Amelia said in a cheerful tone, rushing back to the door.

She opened it, letting it close by itself, making the slam echo, in the gym.

To be continued.