Ouchies. [56]

February 27th, Saturday.

Luz had to miss her first class (Saturday school) to go to her checkup, having gotten there earlier than Amity. "Open." The nurse said.

The witchling opened her mouth, the nurse putting a stick in Luz's tounge, "Feel any different?" The nurse asked.

"Nope, no change." Luz shook her head. "Everything still hurts."

The nurse threw away the stick, "Well Luz, your next pain med in in two hours. Have you been sleeping on a nest?"

Luz sighed. "Beds are so uncomfy.."

"It'll help you feel better." The nurse went over to a cupboard, opening a panel and a jar. "Flavor?"

"Watermelon!"

The nurse ransacked the jar, taking a lollipop out, closing the jar and cabinet. She returned to Luz, handing the witch her jar, the door opening. "In here Ms.Blight." The other nurse said, stepping aside.

"Sorry I'm late, had to sign lots of pictures of me." Amity sighed, then lit up as she spotted her lovely GF. "Luz!"

The witch held her arms out, Amity quickly taking the hug, "Morning Amity." Luz giggled, hugging Amity back tightly.

"Cariño~ How'd you sleep?~"

The nurse cleared her throat, closing the door. "Your check-up.."

"In a minute~" Amity kissed Luz's cheek. "Mm~ I loooooooveeee you~"

Luz wiped her cheek, Amity gasping before kissing Luz again, "No wiping my kisses!"

"It makes you kiss me more." Luz said as she wiped her cheek again.

Amity hummed, then licked Luz's cheek. The witch whined, wiping her cheek, Amity snickering, "Again?"

"Noooo~" Luz hissed quietly, wiping her cheek.

Amity sat by Luz, the nurse walking forward, "You're good to go Luz."

"I need my doctor's note so they don't mark me absent or tardy." Luz said, moving her feet back and forth.

The nurse waved to the door, "Get uh.. Isaac. He'll sign one for you."

Luz got up, thanking the nurse and leaving the room. "Isaac~" Luz called out.

An audible 'thud' ensued, a black male with glasses, blonde hair which was in a ponytail, and a name tag with his name on it, sat up, rubbing the back of his head. "Ah- Yes?"

"I'm in need of a doctor's note so I don't get marked absent or truant." Luz said. "Please?"

He nodded, sliding over to the computer, signing in. "For..?"

"Luz Noceda."

Isaac nodded, the keys being so very loud as he quickly typed. It didn't take long for the printer to whir and hiss, Issac sliding over to it, pulling out the paper, going over to the desk. He signed it, handing it to Luz, "Amity Blight too if you don't mind?"

*Also has Saturday school

"Not at all." He smiled and slid back to the computer.

Typing ever so quickly, the paper was printed, Issac spinning in the chair, making Luz giggle. He took the paper, signed it, and handed it to Luz. "Thank you!"

"No biggie!"

Luz went back to the room, only to back out and cover her face. "Idiot." Amity snickered.

The witch slid the paper under the door, covering her cherry face as she left the office. "So embarrassing--"

'Ding!' Luz hesitantly pulled her phone out as she exited the clinic, checking the message. "Like the sight?"