[66 part 3]

Luz had hung up on Amity to bolt to Amanda's house and explain the situation. Then she said her goodbyes and thanks, and went to the woods. Luz called this AU's Luz, asked if she could open the portal, and went in.

Amity had teleported to Willow's house, with Bungii's help, and begged Boscha for the key. The witch had agreed out of pity for the human who was desperate for her girlfriend, and let her have it. Amity went to the woods, going to the shack, and pressed the key.

Then waited. Ten minutes, turned to twenty, twenty turned to sixty, and sixty, became sixty-two. The door was opened, and the first thing to come out, was Amilotl. "(≧▽≦)" It jumped in to Amity's arms, wiggling about and walking around her neck purring loudly.

Amity gazed at the door, putting Amilotl down on the grass. The human blinked, her eyes widening as someone hugged her. "Luz--"

"Mi Humana!!" The witch laughed, hugging Amity tightly.

The witch had caught the human off guard, making her lose her balance, both falling back in the grass. "Oh My Love--" Amity moved Luz's hair back, caressing her cheek. "Cariño--"

Luz pressed up against the human, tears rolling down her cheeks, the witch wrapping her arms around the Blight's neck. She pulled back crying, not tears of sadness, but of cheer. "I love you Amity-- Thank Titan I never took you for granted- You were worth everything I believed you to be--"

Amity hushed the witch, giving her a tight hug, "Oh Luz..I'm never going to let you go again..You'll never leave my sight, I'll never let you go home without me making sure you do, no one will hurt you or take you from me ever again.." Amity sighed in relief when she hugged the witch. "Your hugs are forever my favorite.."

Luz nuzzled under Amity's chin, purring loudly, "Let's go to your house Amor..I want to check up on the chickens.."

Amity pulled Luz up a bit, kissing her head, "Not right now..Til the sun starts to set, you'll be staying here with me.. And Amilotl.."

The stuffie squeaked, nodding and sitting down. "^_________^"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

They ended up going the clinic, actually. Turns out they haven't been going to the last eight check-ups. "I need some time with Luz..Amity.." The nurse uttered. "And ask about her health.."

Amity gripped Luz, pulling her closer, "..."

Luz kissed Amity's cheek, whispering to her, slowly freeing herself from the human's grasp. "Okay?" Luz said in a hushed tone.

Amity nodded slowly, "Okay.."

The Blight got up, and left the room, Luz looking up at the nurse, "First question.." The nurse nervously cleared her throat. "Scars been healing okay?"

Luz nodded, "They've stopped bleeding, the bigger ones have started to close, the small ones already have, and the dead skin is carefully cleaned without blood coming out."

The nurse scribbled that down, "The next question..How have your nights been?"

"Like how I've been laying down or nightmare wise?" Luz asked.

"Well what kind of bed you've been sleeping in and if it hurts your spine or anywhere." The nurse clarified.

Luz shook her head, "Not anymore, about a week..Maybe a little longer ago, I stopped feeling the morning cramps or injuring my wounds in any way." Luz explained.

The nurse nodded, writing that down, flipping the page, "Uh..Anything you want to mention to me?"

Luz hummed, "I wanted to ask, do I still have to wear the corset?"