Curious. [37]

L

January 31st, Monday. Still at Ay's house. Jasmine dozed off for awhile, til she heard a noise and woke up Luz, then they both went back to sleep when they figured out it was just the fridge. Luz spent the first eight hours awake softly talking to Jasmine about her human friends, the leopard being very hesitant to trust Luz.

Bruce came in halfway through since he wanted to cuddle with Luz and would not take no for an answer, so he came in. Bruce curled up around Luz, exposing his very fluffy belly and chest, the witch gently scratching him. The tiger kept meowing and smiling about how nice it felt til he finally dozed off.

So apparently Tigers don't purr??? They smile and close their eyes because it shows they let their guard down--??? So yeah, Bruce won't purr, unless I forget and he purrs-

Then Mattias wanted to cuddle. So he came in as well, resting his head on Luz's left leg, having dozed off right away. "..About that human..Amity..?" Jasmine mewed.

"Mhm?"

"Is she..Like you..?"

Luz shook her head. "No two beings are the same. If you're wondering if she's sweet, she is. Well, mostly around me because I'm the only person Amity likes to be around." Luz smiled slightly. "Very protective."

Jasmine moved a bit closer to the edge of her crate. "H-How so..?"

"She doesn't like when other people get too close, especially if she doesn't know them." Luz began. "Amity loves to keep me to herself, I don't mind it, she knows when she's too much and backs down. Amity also knows how I feel when I don't even know! She's my favorite human, sometimes I know I really don't deserve her, but she tells me it's the opposite all the time."

Jasmine crawled out a little more, "I don't know what you mean by that.."

Luz leaned back on Bruce. "She also knows she doesn't deserve me, maybe that's why we fit well. Don't tell her, but I'm the lucky one. Because I have her, and she's the best I can receive. No one or thing is going to change that for me. Are you hungry?"

Jasmine nodded slowly, "A bit.."

The door opened slightly, a little plate being slid in, Luz picking it up, then sliding it to Jasmine. The leopard crept out of her crate, picking up the meat, swallowing it. She looked across at Luz, before turning, and retreating to her crate. What a crate, improvement.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity had come in after three hours as the drive was long, but Luz, had dozed off. Jasmine hissed at Amity when she came in, the human ignoring the leopard, picking Luz up. "Hey Luz..I'm here.."

The witch wrapped her arms around Amity's neck, resting her head on the humans shoulder, purring. "Hi Amity.." Luz greeted tiredly. "Missed you.."

Amity sat down where Luz did, the witchling dozing back off. "Jasmine." Amity bowed her head. "I'm Amity."

Jasmine ceased her hissing. "Can you understand me..?"

Amilotl booped Amity's arm, the human flinching before she re-heard Jasmines mews. "I can. Did you want to talk?" Amity asked.

Jasmine creeped out of the crate, keeping about eight foot distance from Amity. "I did.."

"Go ahead, I'll be listening."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Jasmine had gotten comfortable with Amity, having dozed off by her leg, the human still awake, doing her homework. Luz shuffled a bit, Amity letting Luz go, "Amity.." Luz said softly.