Brat. [48 part 2]

U

Ari groggily opened her eyes, wiping them before drawing back. "Hi-"

Lucky glared at Ari, bapping her nose, letting out distressed growls. "That's my momma! Get away!!"

"Quiet.." Honey growled quietly.

Lucky whined, scratching at Ari, the wolf not feeling anything as Lucky was very weak. "You can have her back kid- We're just drying off-"

The cub stopped, then stepped back. Ari slipped out of Honey's grasp, Lucky taking her spot. Ari shook herself off, huffing sharply. "Okay. Got to find Mortimer or whoever they are. Tell your mom I left alright?"

Lucky barked, nuzzling in to Honey's paw. Ari trot in to the forest, sniffing the air.

After about fifteen minutes of sniffing and searching, she found Mortimer or Saph, with Venom. The familiar was curled up with Saph under his arm, asleep. Ari snarled, Venom's flaps perking up. He pulled Saph closer, using his tail to hide the bunny. "He's mine." Ari snarled.

Venom opened his eyes, his pupils contracting, the familiar hissing. Saph sprung up, scrambling to the bush then back under Venom. The familiar got up, glaring at Ari. "Mortimer, come on, let's go."

The bunny cowered under Venom, squeaking nervously, hiding behind his tail. "Saphie isn't going anywhere but home." Venom muttered, lowering his head.

Saph hopped on, sliding down to his back, patting his side. "Mortimer, we survived together for nearly a year-"

"Two years with me." Venom snarled. "Saph remembers, don't you?"

The bunny nodded, their cotton ball tail wagging furiously. "Mortimer come on, I've protected you from everything out here.." Ari whined.

Saph's ears flopped down, the bunny looking around. "Let's go home, Cheryl might be looking for you.."

The bunny squeaked quietly, Venom turning and walking towards the bike path. Saph waved her paw at Ari, the bunny hopping down and following Venom. Ari sat down, her ears falling back. "Mortimer.."

A faint dinging could be heard, the animals looking at eachother before sprinting through the bushes. As a four legged female, Ari obviously made it back first. "Luz what's wrong who died?"

"Actually- We were looking for you." Honey said, pushing Lucky back. "I caught lunch."

Lucky dropped the little stick he found to ring the triangle, rushing to the bushes. He dragged out an American Shad that was still flipping about, but just barely. Lucky dropped it in front of his mother, Honey tossing it over to Ari. "You're Venom, correct?"

The dino drew back, "How'd you..?"

"Luz expected me to play nice." Honey said, walking over to the water bowls, drinking some water before laying on the concrete. "I will if you do the same."

Venom sat, Saph weaving in between his hands before plopping down on his tail. "Is Luz home?"

"Dunno.." Honey huffed sharply. "I so want to die right now..My body feels so heavyyy.."

The backdoor opened, the animals all looking over, Amity placing a blanket over Honey, patting the bears head, then closing the door. "Thanks human I still hate."

"You're welcome!"

Honey relaxed, "..Bring me some water human!"

"There's water outside!"

"It's cold."

"It's spring!!"

Honey snarled. "Lucky go inside and force Luz outside, I'll take her."

Lucky yipped, hopping on Honey's back, opening the door, rushing inside and upstairs. "Ari, take Luz."

"But you said you would-" Ari said with a full mouth.

"Tired.."

Ari spit out a bone, rushing towards the door, getting ready. Lucky dragged Luz out by her sleeve, Amity trying to be quick but with twelve chickens clinging on to her, she couldn't run. "Big Bird get them off!!"

The chicken chirped loudly, his siblings hopping on to the counter, Ari slipping under Luz, then rushing in to the forest. Luz grabbed on to Ari's fur, the wolf sliding down a hill, then to a small cave. Not even a second later, stallion Prince slid down with Amity, both looking around before Prince continued on.

Ari carefully got out of the cave, going back up the hill, Luz being safely returned home. Luz was dropped on Honey, the witch just cuddling with the bear as a small reward for not snitching Ari out. "Nap time.." Luz said softly.

Venom nudged Saph, getting up and going over to the two, lying down by Luz. Saph slid under Venom's hand, Lucky getting on Honey's back. Ari lying in the grass, letting the nice sun hit her side. "I think Amity will be out for a long time.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The human really was. She spent an hour looking for Luz, til her Amity Senses tingled and she forced Prince to go home even when the stallion said Luz was nearby. Luz was only yawning, but sometimes you cry when you yawn which is still rather odd, but Amity knew Luz technically cried.

When Amity and Prince made it back home, Amity rushed inside and to Luz's room, the witch at her desk doing weekend homework. "Kitten-"

Luz yawned again, looking back, rubbing her eyes, "Hm..?"

Amity sighed quietly, walking over, crouching down slightly, hugging Luz. The witch hummed, hugging Amity back, relaxing in her cool grasp. Luz leaned her head against Amity's, the witch relaxing a bit too much, quickly dozing off. Amity felt Luz's grasp loosen, picking up the witch. "No nooo I gotta..Gotta do work.."

"You gotta sleep, Luz." Amity said softly, laying the witch on the bed. "I will be making dinner, cleaning up the house a bit-"

"Don't gotta..Venom already did.."

"GASP- BUBBLES!!" He exclaimed from downstairs. "BUBBLESSSSS!!!"

"Is.." Luz mumbled.

Amity pushed herself up slightly, then kissed Luz's nose, the witch drawing back, wiping her sniffer. "Hey, no wiping away Amity kisses." The Blight pouted.

"You wipe off my kisses at the end of the day everyday..!"

"Then I come back to get more." Amity hummed, nuzzling Luz's cheek.

Luz purred quietly, letting Amity go, the human letting Luz get comfy on the bed. "Nap time.."

"Again?"

"Again.."

Amity kissed Luz's cheek, ruffling the witches hair, "When I finish dinner, I should be at home, so I'll see you at school since I'll be busy tomorrow, okay?"

Luz nodded slowly, taking Amity's hand, putting it under her cheek. "I love you.." Luz said softly.

"Not as much as I looooooove you." Amity carefully pulled her hand back, kissing Luz's cheek again before pulling back. "Dry your hair when you shower later, okay?"

Luz nodded slowly, Amity going over to the door, "Night night.."

"Night Luz." Amity closed the door quietly, going downstairs. "All of you, besides Venom, out! Luz is going to sleep and probably won't wake up til like four in the morning, so out!"

Honey groggily got up, shuffling out the door, Ari and Lucky following her out, Saph hiding under Venom. Like a mother picking up her pup, Venom used his chompers to gently pick up Saph, letting her get on the counter next to the stove. "I'll finish the dishes up in a bit, Prince and Nero should be back in a bit from Gator's house."

Amity nodded, patting Venom's head, "Don't take too long, so you have a nice night alright?"

Venom nodded, adjusting his gloves, continuing to wash the dishes. "We'll be home soon okay?" Venom nudged Saph gently.

The bunny squeaked, her little tail wagging swiftly, "Squeak!"

(=`ェ'=)