[67]

Vee was confused, Luz explained that it was just a gay thing she's wanted to say for awhile, then they went to go help with dinner. Luz had went to the school, which was having a meeting with the board that was still going. Her teachers gave her the homework she needed, asked a few questions about student stuff, then told her to go home.

Which she did. Luz ate dinner which was finally finished, kissed Amity goodnight, thought she left, then was cuddled to sleep by the Blight. So all was good! Now, the next morning.

Wednesday, March 15th.

Luz went to school with Hunter, helped him put a curse on El Bobo, waited for him after school as he had a seventh period, then they walked to the store. "What else did Camilla need?" Hunter asked, feeling the tomato, putting it back. "Squishy.."

The witchling checked her paper, humming, "Lechuga."

"One head or two?"

"Just one head, and a pineapple!! I love pineapple."

Hunter picked a tomato, putting it in the mesh bag, placing it in his basket. "What's pineapple?"

"This sweet fruit, I had it when I went to this AU- It's really good!" Luz hummed, looking back down at her list. "She didn't put how to check if it was good..There it is!" Luz pointed to the fruit

Hunter looked towards what Luz pointed at, perking up, "Hey that looks kind of like dragon's fruit-"

Luz huhed, "You've seen dragon's fruit before-?" Luz gasped.

"I have! It's like a mango, but more sour? Dragon's fruit is hard to find, Kiki had one y'know-" Hunter walked towards the fruit, picking it up. "You tell if it was ripe by squeezing it a bit, and it's kind of soft, but not to the point where my finger would smash it in."

He gave it a light squeeze, sliding it in the basket, "Ooh~ Was the dragon's fruit a different color?"

Hunter nodded, "They're a more pink and purple mix, the tops are yellow, the bottoms are white. The inside is like a grape, almost clear, but the seeds were the best part--"

Luz pointed towards the lettuce, the two witches walking over, "The seeds? Like pomegranate?-"

Hunter nodded again, "Yes! My uncle said to be cautious when swallowing the bigger seeds. Sometimes they would be unlucky, and already have growing seeds, so we have to plant the dragon's fruit instead."

Luz ooed, picking up a head of lettuce, squeezing it gently. She grabbed the mesh bags, sliding it in. "What's next Luz?" Hunter asked.

"Prince wants camembert, but they don't sell it here. So we have to go to the other store a few more blocks away. Then we need cat and dog food. Yeast, and..Two whatever we wants!" Luz hummed proudly. "We can get whatever we want!"

Hunter ooed, "Let's get gaytorade-"

Luz nodded, following Hunter to a new aisle. After a little walking, Hunter found his drinks, taking two, one cherry, the other blueberry. "Okay let's go, want to get your thing here or at the other store?"

"Other store." Luz pulled her wallet out of her backpack. "Split?"

Hunter nodded, "Split."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz did research as they walked to the next store, calling Camilla on their way. "It'll take awhile, but sure. I can teach him, he'll need a license too."

"Won't that mean he needs like.." Luz thought about it. "Papers..?"

"He will get them, trust me. Just get the groceries, and be safe on your way back." Camilla spoke. "Love you two! Bye!"