It's time to get stuck inside it's time to get stuck inside! [18]

T
Christmas morning. First things first, Luz, Viney, and Boscha barricaded the house. "What the hell are you three doing?" Camilla asked, half asleep.

"It's Christember Camilla," Luz said, pressing the table up against the door. "I thought you knew."

Boscha adjusted the table, placing the flowers back on it, "It's only the most dangerous holiday." Boscha shrugged.

Viney moved the chairs over, wiping her hands on her pants, "Do you have any more nails?"

"One, it's different here remember? Two, what? And three, no I don't!" Camilla exclaimed. "Today is Christmas!"

Luz went over to the tree, sitting down in front of it, "What's that?" She asked.

"Christmas is a holiday us humans do.. We gather around and open presents because Santa came.." Camilla sighed.

Boscha scoffed, "We know who Santa is. He's the most wanted criminal."

Viney nodded, "Kidnaps children and only returns them for snails." Viney said, going over to Luz, sitting by her. "Do you guys have Krampus too?"

Camilla nodded, "Yeah we do..He uh, takes the naughty children to his lair and harm's them.." Camilla recalled.

The witches gasped, "He would do no such thing!" Luz huffed.

"Krampus saves the kids!" Viney said in an offended tone.

"Bushigal." Boscha hissed.

"BOSCHA! NO CURSING!" Viney shouted.

"SORRY! GEEZ–"

Camilla whistled, the girls hushing up, both pets coming out of their rooms with little santa hats on. "Why are all the windows covered..?" Prince whimpered.

"Are we in lockdown–" Nero mewed.

"Prince, The Gwinch." Camilla said softly.

He shook Nero off, bolting it to the couch, sniffing it, finding the remote, pulling it out of the sides. He pressed a button, turning the TV on, then he went to recorded movies, scrolling all the way down. He stopped on one, then clicked it, sitting down on the couch, his tail wagging furiously.

Nero went over, sitting down by him, the movie starting. "Girls, go watch the movie."

"Oh but we can't." Luz chimed in. "Viney and I are going with Soup."

"What? Why?" Camilla asked.

"It's their birthday." Viney answered.

Luz nodded, "We're hanging out with them and helping them block–"

"Invite them over instead. We're spending Christmas together." Camilla said, going over to the couch, sitting down.

Luz nudged Viney, the human taking out her phone, "Can we invite Joey?" Luz asked.

"Of course, Joey is welcome anytime."

"And Sarah?"

"Sure."

"Grace??"

"Okay."

"Cheryl and Mrs.Hazel?"

"Uhm–"

"I'll make lunch and dinner!"

"And clean?"

Luz paused, "I'll do the dishes." Viney chimed in.

"Guess I'm sweeping." Boscha sighed. "Why do you always go all out Luz?!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^