Decieve. [55 part 2]

"Going out with Annabelle!" Amity called out.

"Be safe!" Odalia called back.

"Okay!" Amity opened the door, then walked out first before Gary.

He followed Amity to the car, both getting in, Gary starting up the vehicle. He pulled out of the driveway, going down the quiet streets, "Where to?"

"Cafe."

"Original?"

"Yep."

Gary nodded, turning right at the next turn, going down, "I'll keep an eye out for you two."

"Thanks Gary."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz was right on time. When Amity got out of the car, Luz had turned the corner and spotted the Blight. "Hey Amity!" Luz smiled.

"Luz- Scared me." The human lightly laughed, closing the door. "Ready?"

"Mhm!"

Gary pulled in to an empty spot away from sight, Luz taking Amity's hand. "How was work?" Luz asked.

"As it always is. Boring. So was Anna, all she talked about was cars." Amity muttered. "Why'd it have to be her?"

"Because her mother designs." Luz said, holding her hand out behind her back. "Amilotl?"

The stuffie popped out, dropping a book in Luz's palm, the witch thanking it, handing Amity the book. "What is it?" Amity asked.

"Designs. To add some drama, I'm in Annabelle's mother's company. I know your dad will recognize my designs, but it will make him hate me a bit more which is what we want." Luz explained.

Amity tossed the book up, a flame surrounding it and disappearing. "I'll check it out later. No work right now, just you and me."

Amilotl snarled quietly. "And Amilotl of course."

The stuffie huffed, sliding in Luz's bag. "Well, did you miss me?" Luz asked.

"Of course I did~" Amity kissed Luz's cheek. "Even when you're right next to me I miss you~"

Luz giggled, opening the door for Amity, "We can cuddle when we're healed, okay?"

Amity whined, "That's going to take forever!"

"Welcome! Table for two?" The woman cut in.

Luz nodded, the woman taking a menu, "Inside or out?"

"Outside." Amity answered.

The woman took a little device, then waved the two over, leading the way to the door. They followed her out, sitting down, "Press the button when you're ready to order." She smiled.

"Thank you." Luz smiled back, letting her bag fall to her side before she put it down.

Amity lifted up the menu, examining it, "Since we get the same stuff all the time, want to try something new?" Amity asked.

Luz shrugged, "Hit me with my options."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Bread omelette with the refill of green tea." The waiter hummed, placing down Luz's meal. "And the cheesy garlic bread with another refill of pink lemonade."

He placed down Amity's order, the human ooing in approval. "Smells so good~" Amity hummed.

The waiter bowed, "Call me if you need any more refills or are up for some dessert." He smiled and left.

Luz picked up the sandwich, taking a careful bite. "Gwo mwy gwosh-" Luz swallowed. "Swo gwood-"

The witch glanced up at Amity, the human smiling softly as she took a picture of Luz. "Sorry, I love when you try new stuff, you looked so cute." Amity said, saving the picture while she typed something. "How is it?"

"Amwazing-" Luz took another bite, munching on it before letting it pass. "Want a bite?"

"Sure."

Luz slid her plate over, letting Amity take the other slice while continuing her own slice. "You'll wike it." Luz said with a full mouth.

Amity lightly scoffed, "Keep talking with food in your mouth, let's see what happens then." Amity picked up the other slice, taking a cautious bite. "..Okay it's gwood-"

Luz let her bite pass before she laughed, "I told you!"

Amity moved her hair back before she accidentally ate it, "Weally wood-"

"Wood?"

"Gwood!" Amity moved her hair back. "Gwad dwamn!"

Luz got up, pulling a hair clip out of her dresses's pockets, moving Amity's hair back, pressing down on the clip. "There we go, better?"

Amity nodded, "Try the cheesy garlic bread."

Luz sat back down, pulling apart one of the garlic bread slices, then took a bite. An audible crunch followed, Luz chewing, humming quietly. "Needs a bit more parmesan."

"Hey. Cheese is cheese." Amity said, putting down the remaining slice of her sandwich, picking up a garlic slice, tasting it. "..Needs a bit more parmesan."

Amilotl popped out of Luz's bag with a small container, getting on the table, and down in front of Amity, dropping the bottle. Amity kissed its head, "Thank you."

It's tail wagged slowly, the stuffie going to the edge of the table, then stiffening. The beast slumbers..

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity whined, "Don't go~~"

"I have to~" Luz giggled. "I love you Amity~"

"I love you too, I love you so much, but don't go~" Amity whimpered. "I don't want to wait til next week to hang out with my awesome girlfriend again~"

Luz gave Amity a tight hug, kissing her cheek, then pulled back. "I love you Cariño, have a nice night okay? I'll see you tomorrow at the hospital for our check-up and at the Cafe."

"You still work there?"

Luz nodded. "Needed the money for the house, I have a shift after school."

Amity drew back, "Corazón, you shouldn't be overworking yourself.."

"I'm not, I promise. That was last week's Luz, now it's this week's Luz."

Amity gave Luz a small kiss, "I love you, be careful on your way home, don't you dare overwork yourself, and I'm keeping Howard because he is so caring of me and wakes me up before my alarm ever so gently-"

"I love Howard too, he's the oldest and nicest chicken we have."

"He takes after you~"

Luz giggled, "Okay, I have to go before you keep on flirting with me."

"Awh- Buenas noches, text me when you get home?"

Luz nodded, letting Amity go, "I will, good night Amity."

The human hesitantly let Luz go, "I don't want you to go-"

Luz opened the car door, "Take me home then?"

Amity nodded, getting in the car, Luz sliding in by her, closing the door. "Hey Luz."

"Hey Gary! Isn't tonight so pretty?"

He nodded, "The stars are surprisingly bright."

Amity pulled Luz over carefully, "No talking while I cuddle my girlfriend please."

"Amity, don't be rude, I haven't talked to Gary in forever." Luz said, cupping Amity's cheek. "Did you have fun with your friend Gary?"

"Loads, beat that looser in air hockey." Gary chuckled. "By nine points."

I can only get to six! To be continued!