Well, let's hope she misses her flight. [11]

P

Tuesday, December 19th, school was as it was yesterday, Luz had come over to the Blight Manor for a bit, then left to take care of her pets. Amity sat around, doing nothing. She just waited at the staircase outside with a blanket, just in case Luz came back.

After two hours of waiting, the guard by the door sighed, "Ms.Blight, did you even invite her over?" He asked.

Amity shook her head, "No."

"Is she supposed to know to come?"

Amity hummed in disapproval. "Nope, she doesn't."

He sighed, "Then why expect Skara to come over?"

The Blight, now confused, turned to face him, "I thought you were talking about Luz."

The other guard smacked him, "You dingus! She hasn't talked about Skara since she taught Luz the B word! It's always Luz now!"

He rubbed his head, "Amity used to wait for Skara out here for hours on end! How was I supposed to know?"

Amity hummed, pulling her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it with Luz's name, going to contacts. She pressed on one, putting her phone up against her ear, waiting for the call to be picked up. "Yellow?"

"Hey Skarbar, up for some girl time?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The trio laughed and pointed to the TV that mirrored UsTube. The male on his skateboard fell face forward off the railing, tumbling down the stairs. Amelia laughed, her drink spilling all over her massage chair, a Butler very quickly wiping it off.

Skara and Amelia had their chairs do back rubs, Amity had hers off, for one reason, and that reason was Luz. The witch was kidnapped and taken to the Blight Manor. Luz had actually gotten really scared because she couldn't hear the humans come up behind her and thought she was really kidnapped.

She had then started crying, Amity was happy when she did because this weird human loved to comfort the witch and try to find ways to keep her calm. She learned a new tactic today, assure her where everything is at, this includes exits, fire alarms, phones, and plushies.

Give Luz a kiss or a hug after, and Ta- Da, your witch is happy. Luz had dozed off in Amity's lap during the hug stage, the human still enjoying the video. But when something very funny and painful happened, she could not keep in her laugh.

She woke Luz up, the witchling being a bit surprised at the loud laugh. Edric took her instead. He just let Luz rest her head in his lap while he, very carefully, ran his hand through Luz's hair. A pillow was put in Edric's lap during the first few minutes, so Luz was okay to sleep.

Edric also didn't really mind or notice, he was just designing, helping with the clothes for Robin. Amity didn't get mad at Edric though, Luz felt comfy enough with him that she'd do what she is now currently doing, so Amity was okay with it too.

Until she wasn't. But that's not what you're here for, Amity has been spending too much time with Luz, not enough with her friends. After the video ended, Amity, Amelia, and Skara went outside to get a race going with the horses.

They bid with Sekai Ichi apples, bidd- ing on the horse racer that had been first all those times. Skara though, did not bid on him. She bid on the guy who came in last. He got second place in the end. So she didn't win either way.

After that, they tried on like eighteen different dresses, got matching shoes for the dress they liked the most, and went to the ball room. Luz had woken up by this point and helped design with Edric, both just watching the girls dance and mess around.

Gus and Willow came over later on, Luz teaching them and Edric more magic, giving them a little show with Illusions. Gus had learned to make a small Illusion, mostly how to make a bunny hop around. Edric made a mini firework with a tiny explosion, Willow on the other claw, made a tree.

Well, the first few stages of it, the tree was currently a sapling. She had to grow it to find out what it was, but at least she now had something to keep Luz in mind when she returned home which was nice. In a way. Emira came at the end of the lesson, got taught how to make a tiny fireball.

At least she had a way to start a fire. Amity was also given permission to show Skara and Amelia a spell she learned, it was also fire. But her flame was big, pink, and enticing. "How'd you learn?" Amelia asked.

"Luz taught me." Amity said, blowing on her flame, closing her hand over it. "Took awhile, still getting the hang of it."

"Can we learn?" Skara asked.

Amity shrugged, "You'll have to ask Luz, it'll wear her out trying to give magic to others. So I probably say wait a little longer til I know how to do that and she can just teach you."

"This is like Zarry Parker come true.." Skara mumbled. "What's my thingy??"

Amity shrugged, "Dunno. They have covens though, ask Luz to give you the quiz,"

Odalia walked right by the door, taking a peek in before continuing to walk past. "I got abomination." Amity continued.

Oh wow Odalia, I didn't know you could walk in reverse. "Abomawhat?" Odalia asked.

"Nothing mom, just something Luz told me." Amity mumbled.

"Hm. Is she staying the night? Dinner was exceptional yesterday."

Amity shrugged, "You can go ask her, she's in the other room with Edric."

Odalia nodded, patting the door before she walked down the hall, going to the room with the door open. She knocked before entering, Luz only now showing the group what a plant monster looked like. When Odalia knocked, the Illusion poofed away, the group looking over.

Edric got off the floor, "Mother." He bowed his head. "Did you need somet- hing?" He asked.

Odalia nodded, "Luz dear, are you staying the night?"

The witchling shook her head, "I'm actually going to be out of state for the next three days!"

To be continued.