Princess. [51]

Wednesday, February 16th.

Yesterday, Amity spent the day locked up in her room pouting with Cosimia. Luz spent her day out with Willow, teaching her some magic. "Luz–"

"Augh. Luz this Luz that, can we not talk about her?" Amity waved her left hand. "I'm trying to eat."

The butler cleared his throat. "It's uh.. Very important.." He muttered. "She's moving away and won't be in our.. Industry.."

Amity sighed in relief. "Finally!! Now that's some good news. Now then, we have work to do, let's get to it!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Let's do a Prince day, hm? "Mattias is coming over but I'll be working, so don't burn the house while I'm upstairs okay?" Luz booped his nose.

Prince barked, sitting down, "I got this! You can count on me!"

Luz smiled, "I know I can. I'll be on a call too, so don't be loud?"

He barked, Luz ruffling his fur, going upstairs. Her door opened and closed, a small click following it. Prince walked to the door, opening it and walking out. Just had to wait for his partner.

In about five minutes, the limo pulled up, the door opening right away. Mattias ran out, pouncing on Prince, "You gotta help me–"

"Ooh are you getting your nails clipped? I'll hel–"

Mattias scurried inside, a dog rushing in after him, Prince scrambling up. He sniffed the air, walking in. "Princess?" Prince barked.

The German Shepard looked over, sitting down, "Hey Prince!"

The mutt closed and locked the door, walking over. "What are you..Doing?"

"My owner made me meet this.." She nuzzled Mattias. "Handsome Newfie.."

Prince nudged Princess away, "Yeah, my handsome Newfie." Prince snarled.

She drew back, then let out a little huff. "We're to make puppies."

Mattias got up, hiding by Prince, "I have not agreed. I already told you! I have Prince!"

Knock on the door ensued, the knob being rattled, then opened. Ay walked in, putting away a bobby pin, closing the door. "Princess. We told your owner Mattias say no. You must go."

Princess whimpered, cutting in between Prince and Mattias, circling the Newfie, nuzzling him. "But I love h–"

Prince nudged her away, "No! I love Mattias!" Prince barked. "He said he didn't like you!"

"Didn't is past tense." Princess barked bitterly. "You're very weak Prince, I can easily squash you."

Mattias turned away from Princess, nuzzling Prince's side. "Come on, let's go outside. I want to see if I can beat you in tug of war."

Prince relaxed, nuzzling Mattias' chin, barking up at Ay. He came over, then opened the door, grabbing Princess by her collar. "You go. Princess go home, owner found else."

"Else–? No– No! I want Mattias!"

Prince looked back at Princess, then used his paw to make a click sound. Princess sat down in an instant, her tail curling up by her side. "Wouldn't want you going back to behavioural training would we?" Prince barked, walking outside.

"Prince. That's literally the coolest and smartest thing you've ever barked."

"What's I say?" Prince yipped, jumping outside. "Come on let's play! I got a new toy!"